alternate universe-What If ?

#1lokostilllPosted 12/30/2010 7:33:26 PM
What if Capcom just decided to cancel DMC just because of the feedback they have been receiving? No reboot, No sequel, Nothing. What if Capcom just decides to give up on the DMC franchise all together because of all this drama?

Would you regret starting the drama or not.
#2lokostilll(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 9:02:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3Endless_NightPosted 12/30/2010 9:06:35 PM
I've got an idea. Just ignore this topic. Don't even post. Over and out.
---
Everything stemmed from Chaos, Aligned to Cosmos, Brought forth by Space, Woven with Time and Governed by Gravity.
#4lokostilll(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 9:10:09 PM
I got a better idea! Next time don't be so hard-headed and at least answer my question.
#5m_mungmungPosted 12/30/2010 11:00:26 PM

What if Capcom just decided to cancel DMC just because of the feedback they have been receiving? No reboot, No sequel, Nothing. What if Capcom just decides to give up on the DMC franchise all together because of all this drama?

Would you regret starting the drama or not.

Hell no. If you want the Devil May Cry series to end on the worst possible way to end it, then fine by you. But DMC4 would be a much more satisfying conclusion than Developers make Crap.
---
Salary? Dude, it's College Humor. They get paid in beer and condoms. >_> -Hirumaru
XBL GT: El Haroldo
#6lokostilll(Topic Creator)Posted 12/30/2010 11:08:09 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7Rockstar_BobPosted 12/31/2010 12:23:08 AM
Meh, DMC isn't the only game out there. Me, I'd just turn my attention to Dragon Age 2 and what-not.
---
Will not change sig until the world ends. Started 1-19-10
#8lokostilll(Topic Creator)Posted 12/31/2010 12:26:54 AM
I played DMC4 and I can personally tell you I didnt know what the F-heck was goin on the whole time. Gameplay of course was good but everything else? If anything, Dmc was already dead storywise with part 4.
#9Malus_X6Posted 12/31/2010 7:26:40 PM
Nope. I'd be happy that DmC got cancelled. I'd be a bit sad that the DMC franchise would die, or at the very least see the characters reduced to mere cameos, but it'd still retain its awesomeness. Maybe in ten years or so, someone would bring it back and actually do it justice.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#10s0faking545Posted 12/31/2010 8:16:13 PM
What If in an alternative universe the DMC franchise was overmilked and the fans constantly demand a reboot?
---
That noobish guy