alternate universe-What If ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. alternate universe-What If ?
5 years ago#21
What If in an alternative universe the DMC franchise was overmilked and the fans constantly demand a reboot?>>

With DMC announced, Some would be holding hands at the moment singing " Kumbaya my lord , Kumbaya " Others would be maniacally dancing to "Let The Sunshine In " We might've even achieved world peace.
5 years ago#22
I'd rather have nothing then the crap we are getting. I can choose to ignore it but I will never get another game featuring the Dante I grew to like. Not that he's been himself lately anyway but whatever. They have some obsession with making him as metrosexual as possible.
The internet, where everyone thinks they're an expert and everyone acts like they know your life story.
5 years ago#23

I'd rather have nothing then the crap we are getting. I can choose to ignore it but I will never get another game featuring the Dante I grew to like. Not that he's been himself lately anyway but whatever. They have some obsession with making him as metrosexual as possible.

Along with Superman and The Doctor.
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. alternate universe-What If ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived