alternate universe-What If ?

#21lokostilll(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2011 8:21:12 AM
What If in an alternative universe the DMC franchise was overmilked and the fans constantly demand a reboot?>>

With DMC announced, Some would be holding hands at the moment singing " Kumbaya my lord , Kumbaya " Others would be maniacally dancing to "Let The Sunshine In " We might've even achieved world peace.
#22SpitfirexXxXxPosted 1/3/2011 10:08:29 AM
I'd rather have nothing then the crap we are getting. I can choose to ignore it but I will never get another game featuring the Dante I grew to like. Not that he's been himself lately anyway but whatever. They have some obsession with making him as metrosexual as possible.
---
The internet, where everyone thinks they're an expert and everyone acts like they know your life story.
#23Malus_X6Posted 1/3/2011 1:32:56 PM

I'd rather have nothing then the crap we are getting. I can choose to ignore it but I will never get another game featuring the Dante I grew to like. Not that he's been himself lately anyway but whatever. They have some obsession with making him as metrosexual as possible.

Along with Superman and The Doctor.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus