tony redgrave?

#1QadamantPosted 1/2/2011 12:33:04 PM
from what i hearing..the man we see in the trailer is tony redgrave,which in itself makes everything in the trailer makes sense;if this is meant to be disguise shouldn't he be as different as possible? if he had silver hair and a red jacket with rebellion wouldn't that set off some flags cause demons would know that's Dante.rebellion is Dante's trademark weapon and silver hair is a common trait in half breed demons.I'm guessing tony is supposed to be human right?(that is probably why he moving so slow to appear human)I know because of the fact that he is the son of sparda every demon and they momma will be trying to kill him..just for the glory.for example

Demon(a):"i killed the son of sparda and i must be more powerful than the dark knight himself..fear me"

Demon(b):(sneaking up behind demon a)"i killed the demon who killed Dante, i must be more powerfully than them both"

you get the point?Tony redgrave is disguise and that weird weapon that is force edge before it awaken.they are probably interrogating him because of that town fire that turned out to be a mass demon attack after Dante.they know it wasn't a town fire because of the few brave individuals who testified it was in fact a demonic attack and Dante the name all that have to go on.if he looked the same what kind of disuse what that be and he'd be found out.i know the design for tony is stupid but what could you did?The some called town fire was disused in episode 8 of the anime.1 Dante's friend do not recognize him(looks wise),2 he thought Tony was human, and lastly he raised by some other than his mom,(mom)possibly died already?i mean how much times was he asked his name?
interrogator:"what is your name?!"

Dante:"tony redgrave"

interrogator:That bull your's name is Dante,Son of sparda...now tell what happen the night of your hometown's fire.

Near the end of the novel after Nell's death, whom he viewed as his mother, he took on his true name Dante and embraced his past. After this supposedly his sword lightens and changes form, to what we don't know because this was non-canonical and not actually part of the story but gives good reference to Dante's mercenary background. But it is assumed that it was the Force Edge but, not like the one from Devil May Cry. Metaphorically it was Force Edges human state. for the ppl who are looking forward to this game,do not for a second think on your side,saying that what i been trying to tell them.Capcom could have hinted at this more in the trailer,but no they are attention deprived company. also they pissed me and the other fans off.i expect Dontay to be dante at the end
#2Qadamant(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2011 12:37:32 PM
Qadamant posted...
from what i hearing..the man we see in the trailer is tony redgrave,which in itself makes everything in the trailer makes sense;if this is meant to be disguise shouldn't he be as different as possible? if he had silver hair and a red jacket with rebellion wouldn't that set off some flags cause demons would know that's Dante.rebellion is Dante's trademark weapon and silver hair is a common trait in half breed demons.I'm guessing tony is supposed to be human right?(that is probably why he moving so slow to appear human)I know because of the fact that he is the son of sparda every demon and they momma will be trying to kill him..just for the glory.for example

Demon(a):"i killed the son of sparda and i must be more powerful than the dark knight himself..fear me"

Demon(b):(sneaking up behind demon a)"i killed the demon who killed Dante, i must be more powerfully than them both"

you get the point?Tony redgrave is disguise and that weird weapon that is force edge before it awaken.they are probably interrogating him because of that town fire that turned out to be a mass demon attack after Dante.they know it wasn't a town fire because of the few brave individuals who testified it was in fact a demonic attack and Dante the name all that have to go on.if he looked the same what kind of disuse what that be and he'd be found out.i know the design for tony is stupid but what could you did?The some called town fire was disused in episode 8 of the anime.1 Dante's friend do not recognize him(looks wise),2 he thought Tony was human, and lastly he raised by some other than his mom,(mom)possibly died already?i mean how much times was he asked his name?
interrogator:"what is your name?!"

Dante:"tony redgrave"

interrogator:That bull your's name is Dante,Son of sparda...now tell what happen the night of your hometown's fire.

Near the end of the novel after Nell's death, whom he viewed as his mother, he took on his true name Dante and embraced his past. After this supposedly his sword lightens and changes form, to what we don't know because this was non-canonical and not actually part of the story but gives good reference to Dante's mercenary background. But it is assumed that it was the Force Edge but, not like the one from Devil May Cry. Metaphorically it was Force Edges human state. for the ppl who are looking forward to this game,do not for a second think on your side,saying that what i been trying to tell them.Capcom could have hinted at this more in the trailer,but no they are attention deprived company. also they pissed me and the other fans off.i expect Dontay to be dante at the end

"Today society has me walking in a permanent facepalm...so much for seeing where your going"
#3vhunter14Posted 1/2/2011 2:16:58 PM
Tony Redgrave was an alias young Dante went by in one of the original novels, while he had his current appearance of all white hair and red coat, even a sword, which i believe also ties into the anime, I doubt anything they say about a Tony Redgrave since that was also the original name the character of the game RE 4 which turned DMC1 was also to be.
#4Malus_X6Posted 1/2/2011 5:46:41 PM
But we all (hopefully) know that the novels are only semi-canon.

My personal belief is that the only reason Ebony and Ivory have the name "Tony Redgrave" on them is because if Dante had used his actual name, he could have been tracked down much more easily. We all know Dante likes to be low-key as much as he can. If the inventory regarding his guns got out, he wouldn't have time for pizza or driving Lady insane.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus