Enslaved Art Director Now Working On DmC

#1heartlesshero17Posted 1/3/2011 10:55:45 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2011/01/03/enslaved-art-director-now-working-on-dmc/

Sorry if old
---
Official Seifer Almasy of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
"Chicken Wuss!"
#2xenogearz88Posted 1/4/2011 1:24:30 AM
....ok people, get your megadoses of aspirin and Anti-Seizure medications ready. I predict more glitchy backgrounds and seizure inducing mass of unnecessary colorful crap flooding your HDTV that would that would result in a seizure attack quicker than what the Simpson family went through in that old episode when they went to Japan for a vacation.

---
my rational reaction to any and all of Tameen Antoniade's DmC interviews.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw
#3myghostisdeadPosted 1/4/2011 5:40:58 AM
I expected this from the beginning. Are you saying he just now came on board?
#4pigboyPosted 1/4/2011 4:37:49 PM
No!!!! Enslaved's character designs are some of most ugly one I ever seen.

The golden name of Devil May Cry will be damaged forever!!
#5Malus_X6Posted 1/4/2011 6:19:41 PM

The golden name of Devil May Cry will be damaged forever!!

The trailer already did that

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#6lokostilllPosted 1/4/2011 7:57:08 PM

The golden name of Devil May Cry will be damaged forever!!>>

Funny thats coming from someone who's name is based on one of the characters in Enslaved..lol.
#7papajagPosted 1/4/2011 10:24:33 PM
@pigboy
What are you smoking. Facial expressions in Enslaved were gorgeous. The characters looked the way they are because that's what they were trying to do. Ninja Theory is great when it comes to character development and voice acting. All they have to do is follow DMC4 combat formula and they have a better game than the DMC today, but with a different Dante.
---
"God is nothing but a fragment created by the human mind so that they can live their lives believing they are safe." -yomomma influenced by Dead Space
#8fifinamboPosted 1/5/2011 6:36:27 AM
^

Character designs=/=Facial expressions

Monkey was really ugly and how many more times will NT make a girl with a red octopus for hair?

---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#9vhunter14Posted 1/5/2011 6:49:00 AM
Expressions are in the programming bud, I'm quite sure of that as many others would be.
#10fifinamboPosted 1/5/2011 8:00:25 AM
"Expressions are in the programming bud, I'm quite sure of that as many others would be."

They're not part of the character designs. It might be excellent facial expression programming, but it has nothing to do with the actual designs of the character.

---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.