Vergil for DLC - MvC3

#1RHS_1Posted 1/11/2011 7:36:43 AM
As the topic reads Vergil is being requested as DLC for the game Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds. And I am looking to get some votes for him, he's currently in 3rd place I believe (loosing to Pheonix Wright and Megaman X by a few votes) and man he would just be so awesome for this game.

Other sites like Capcom Unity and Shoryuken are also doing this and will send a list to Capcom. I'd like my fellow DMC fans to help out and try to boost his spot. If you plan on voting you have to vote for 3 Capcom and 3 Marvel charcters provided on a list in this link below. There are rules you MUST read or else your votes will be voided, thank you for your support.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995375-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/57762280
---
blessthefall FTW.
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!
#2Solid_BelmontPosted 1/11/2011 7:44:08 AM
Huh what do you know,a new thread on the DmC boards that doesn't bring out the troll in me,that's a nice change of pace. Vergil would be totally awesome I'm throwing my vote in.
---
Give me a PS3,a Gibson Les Paul,a Paul Chen and you'll never hear another pip outta me ;)
#3RHS_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/11/2011 7:55:59 AM
haha thank you i really appreciate it. I didn't think anybody would answer.
---
blessthefall FTW.
#4MyMentorSnakePosted 1/11/2011 8:26:45 AM
I contributed to the first petition, and Vergil was in the lead then but now I see they posted a second petition recently. Well they mos def have my vote! Vergil, Nelo Angelo I don't care who it would be.
---
Now... we can fight as warriors... hand to hand... it is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.
#5Malus_X6Posted 1/11/2011 2:10:42 PM
As long as they do Vergil justice.

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#6No_one_specialPosted 1/11/2011 4:12:37 PM
I'd love for there to be an opportunity to take the Sparda brothers against Ken and Ryu or Wolverine and Sabertooth...
---
"20 bucks says none of you dumb white people can kill me!" - Eric Nally
#7Malus_X6Posted 1/11/2011 4:44:45 PM
Or even Sparda!

---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#8Grey_WarderPosted 1/11/2011 7:35:07 PM
Hell, I very sincerely doubt I am going to get this game, with how they are handling DmC, but a friend of mine, a Marvel Nut, just might, and I might get stuck playing it with him.

Anyway; my vote:

Capcom:
Bass.EXE
Vergil
Leon Kennedy

Marvel:
Gambit
Venom
Ghost Rider

That was my post on that thread.
#9RHS_1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2011 2:20:51 PM
Dont worry if Vergil gets in he'll get justice, I know Dante has.
---
blessthefall FTW.
#10buakawppPosted 1/14/2011 8:08:34 AM
How come i can't post a new message and vote?