Vergil for DLC - MvC3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergil for DLC - MvC3

User Info: RHS_1

RHS_1
5 years ago#1
As the topic reads Vergil is being requested as DLC for the game Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Fate of Two Worlds. And I am looking to get some votes for him, he's currently in 3rd place I believe (loosing to Pheonix Wright and Megaman X by a few votes) and man he would just be so awesome for this game.

Other sites like Capcom Unity and Shoryuken are also doing this and will send a list to Capcom. I'd like my fellow DMC fans to help out and try to boost his spot. If you plan on voting you have to vote for 3 Capcom and 3 Marvel charcters provided on a list in this link below. There are rules you MUST read or else your votes will be voided, thank you for your support.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995375-marvel-vs-capcom-3-fate-of-two-worlds/57762280
blessthefall FTW.
Official Captain Commando of the MvC3 boards!

User Info: Solid_Belmont

Solid_Belmont
5 years ago#2
Huh what do you know,a new thread on the DmC boards that doesn't bring out the troll in me,that's a nice change of pace. Vergil would be totally awesome I'm throwing my vote in.
Give me a PS3,a Gibson Les Paul,a Paul Chen and you'll never hear another pip outta me ;)

RHS_1
5 years ago#3
haha thank you i really appreciate it. I didn't think anybody would answer.
blessthefall FTW.

User Info: MyMentorSnake

MyMentorSnake
5 years ago#4
I contributed to the first petition, and Vergil was in the lead then but now I see they posted a second petition recently. Well they mos def have my vote! Vergil, Nelo Angelo I don't care who it would be.
Now... we can fight as warriors... hand to hand... it is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon.

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
5 years ago#5
As long as they do Vergil justice.
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus

User Info: No_one_special

No_one_special
5 years ago#6
I'd love for there to be an opportunity to take the Sparda brothers against Ken and Ryu or Wolverine and Sabertooth...
"20 bucks says none of you dumb white people can kill me!" - Eric Nally

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
5 years ago#7
Or even Sparda!
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus

User Info: Grey_Warder

Grey_Warder
5 years ago#8
Hell, I very sincerely doubt I am going to get this game, with how they are handling DmC, but a friend of mine, a Marvel Nut, just might, and I might get stuck playing it with him.

Anyway; my vote:

Capcom:
Bass.EXE
Vergil
Leon Kennedy

Marvel:
Gambit
Venom
Ghost Rider

That was my post on that thread.

RHS_1
5 years ago#9
Dont worry if Vergil gets in he'll get justice, I know Dante has.
blessthefall FTW.

User Info: buakawpp

buakawpp
5 years ago#10
How come i can't post a new message and vote?
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Vergil for DLC - MvC3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived