#1palpatine_roxxPosted 2/6/2011 9:53:58 PM
90's anti hero
#2WhatLifeDothPosted 2/6/2011 9:54:55 PM
Mii neither.....
---
Please watch Popotan! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7Z23xOouDg
Or Mii will cry! http://i1108.photobucket.com/albums/h404/Whatlifedoth/5d.gif
#3Kaneda_2019Posted 2/10/2011 8:18:45 PM
The whole world doesn't revolve around you. We're getting tired of the goody-two-shoes heroes of the past. We need somebody that has been through the ruff and has actually been given reason to think about his actions, not just blindly do something because it's the 'right thing'. Sometimes the hero has to ask an important question; should people be saved?
#4Ether101Posted 2/10/2011 9:02:28 PM
The whole world doesn't revolve around you. We're getting tired of the goody-two-shoes heroes of the past. We need somebody that has been through the ruff and has actually been given reason to think about his actions, not just blindly do something because it's the 'right thing'. Sometimes the hero has to ask an important question; should people be saved?

What's it like being empty? We already had an anti-hero Dante and he was nothing like what this garbage is going to be which is a generic watered down version of Vergil.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#5myghostisdeadPosted 2/10/2011 9:28:54 PM
I think the "We" that you speak of is a much smaller majority than the other side. You are asking for a fundamental change in Dante's personality. I think the decision on " if people should be saved" was resolved early on in Dante's life. He chose humanity ( the goody two shoes decision or side if you will) , but chose to do it his way.He acts like he doesn't care but he does and shows it over and over. If the core personality of Dante is changed to what they hinted at a more "brutal" character then this will be a different character and truly a different game that only bears a relationship to DMC and Dante by name. By reading these boards it seems that the original Dante still has many , many fans that actually like him and that he does have a sense of right and wrong but carries it out in his own way. Usually with a pretty awesome arsenal in a badass, cool and stylish way.
#6palpatine_roxx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 9:46:52 PM
So how's it feel being trolled?
#7paIpatine_roxxPosted 2/10/2011 10:31:23 PM
I don't get why everybody is b******* about the new DMC being different, only the first one was good anyway so they might as well reboot it all. Nobody complained after they rebooted the s***** Batman movies.
#8Malus_X6Posted 2/10/2011 11:15:54 PM
That's because they stuck to the original formula, twit.
---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#9palpatine_roxx(Topic Creator)Posted 2/10/2011 11:16:57 PM
That wasn't me, that's someone who replaced the L in my name with an I.
#10Malus_X6Posted 2/11/2011 1:16:56 AM
I know. Since I have gameChrome, I could tell it wasn't you, or at least the TC. For all I know, you could have made a new profile just to do that.
---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus