Sparda anyone?

#1zavius2Posted 2/11/2011 9:24:03 AM
So how many of you actually want to know Sparda's side of the story? I'm very sure it will be very easy to make a great story line and insane devil powers that we have never been seen before in this franchise.
#2Malus_X6Posted 2/11/2011 1:54:34 PM
I think a large portion of the community want to see that.
---
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus
#3SpArDa_GoD07Posted 2/11/2011 6:36:01 PM
I'd be overjoyed with that. Would be better than this crap were being given now.
---
Step twice you invite and you welcome death...
#4LordDamien27Posted 2/11/2011 7:00:52 PM
Or explain Nero. That's 2 stories that could've been expanded upon that they completely ignored.
---
Emo girls want to kiss emo boys, but emo boys just want to kiss other emo boys. - Gamerkyle
#5QadamantPosted 2/11/2011 8:53:21 PM

i been asking for a sparda story since how long...ever since they stared with mentioning his brief story for 3 games...i was like can i get more detail then what ii was getting for three games straight?

--

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

#6QadamantPosted 2/11/2011 8:55:39 PM

i been asking for a sparda story since how long...ever since they stared with mentioning his brief story for 3 games...i was like can i get more detail then what ii was getting for three games straight?

--

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

#7Malus_X6Posted 2/11/2011 9:45:46 PM
In soviet Russia (and new game we'd love to see) Sparda kicks a HOLE into YOU.
---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
#8zavius2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2011 1:56:05 AM
May I ask what that means?
#9Malus_X6Posted 2/12/2011 12:18:56 PM
Ever see 300? A lot of Spartans kicked Persians into a hole.

Ever hear of Yakov Smirnoff? He'd do soviet Russia jokes that went that way.

Lemme break it down and reconstruct it for you.

In Sparta, YOU get kicked into a HOLE --> In Soviet Russia, Sparda kicks a HOLE Into YOU.

It's to imply his badassness and strength.
---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
#10zavius2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2011 7:59:59 PM
Oh! Ok.