Sparda anyone?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: zavius2

zavius2
5 years ago#1
So how many of you actually want to know Sparda's side of the story? I'm very sure it will be very easy to make a great story line and insane devil powers that we have never been seen before in this franchise.

User Info: Malus_X6

Malus_X6
5 years ago#2
I think a large portion of the community want to see that.
"Oh yeah? I HAVE lived a little. And you know what? IT FREAKIN' SUCKED!!" -Me, to my friend when getting me to do something stupid.
PSN: LordMalus

User Info: SpArDa_GoD07

SpArDa_GoD07
5 years ago#3
I'd be overjoyed with that. Would be better than this crap were being given now.
Step twice you invite and you welcome death...

User Info: LordDamien27

LordDamien27
5 years ago#4
Or explain Nero. That's 2 stories that could've been expanded upon that they completely ignored.
Emo girls want to kiss emo boys, but emo boys just want to kiss other emo boys. - Gamerkyle

User Info: Qadamant

Qadamant
5 years ago#5

i been asking for a sparda story since how long...ever since they stared with mentioning his brief story for 3 games...i was like can i get more detail then what ii was getting for three games straight?

--

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

User Info: Qadamant

Qadamant
5 years ago#6

i been asking for a sparda story since how long...ever since they stared with mentioning his brief story for 3 games...i was like can i get more detail then what ii was getting for three games straight?

--

"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter."

Malus_X6
5 years ago#7
In soviet Russia (and new game we'd love to see) Sparda kicks a HOLE into YOU.
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet

zavius2
5 years ago#8
May I ask what that means?

Malus_X6
5 years ago#9
Ever see 300? A lot of Spartans kicked Persians into a hole.

Ever hear of Yakov Smirnoff? He'd do soviet Russia jokes that went that way.

Lemme break it down and reconstruct it for you.

In Sparta, YOU get kicked into a HOLE --> In Soviet Russia, Sparda kicks a HOLE Into YOU.

It's to imply his badassness and strength.
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet

zavius2
5 years ago#10
Oh! Ok.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived