So, apparently...

#1No_one_specialPosted 2/11/2011 9:23:40 PM
Enslaved's horrible sales were because of the Devil May Cry fans because of our massive outrage...

Not because, y'know, the gameplay sucked massive amounts of **** or the fact that it had an idiotic twist at the end...

Nope, it's because we raised an uproar over the DMC reboot...

Really, NT!? That's all you got!?
---
"20 bucks says none of you dumb white people can kill me!" - Eric Nally
#2Malus_X6Posted 2/11/2011 9:40:32 PM
What a bunch of marys. Blaming their shortcomings on us... Well, okay, it's technically a two way street, but most of the blame is on them anyway.
---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
#3ezekial45Posted 2/11/2011 9:42:16 PM
Where the hell did you read that at?
---
Would you kindly......
#4No_one_special(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2011 9:45:24 PM
http://thesilentchief.com/2011/02/03/are-devil-may-cry-fans-partially-to-blame-for-poor-enslaved-sales/
---
"20 bucks says none of you dumb white people can kill me!" - Eric Nally
#5Malus_X6Posted 2/11/2011 9:47:06 PM
Yeah, but who cares what magazines and such say? Most of them are biased anyway.
---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
#6ezekial45Posted 2/11/2011 9:56:14 PM
You're posting an opinion article from some obscure fan site. The notion that DMC fans are the reason behind Enslaved's sales is a highly dubious claim, and honestly that'd be giving them WAY too much credit. The fan base is nowhere near that influential or coordinated.
---
Would you kindly......
#7Malus_X6Posted 2/11/2011 10:00:37 PM
The notion DOES make me feel all warm and fuzzy, but I also liek ot believe it's because Ninja Theory sucks hardcore.
---
#8xenogearz88Posted 2/12/2011 2:27:29 AM
The Black Guy's opinion on the topic......among other things...with a "shocker" at the end:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA_L28kps7c&feature=player_embedded
---
my rational reaction to any and all of Tameen Antoniade's DmC interviews.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw
#9noregrets225Posted 2/12/2011 8:04:34 PM
The reason for DmC being as it is now is to sell and make money correct? Well if they were even right about Enslaved (and I doubt they are) this would imply that DmC won't do much better in sales.
#10Stink_NastyPosted 2/13/2011 1:16:23 AM
Lmao, I like how it blames DMC fans for bad sales, like there are so many DMC fans that can actually manipulate something like that. The game sold what? Less than 100,000 copies or something? So if DMC fans liked the new DMC they would have reached 100,000?

I would take that link with a grain of salt really, it doesn't seem like a very credible website to being with.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34