The "new Vergil's" appereance

#11lance72Posted 2/15/2011 6:03:59 PM
They may frak with Dante's image, but VERGIL??
Never. I will surely NOT forgive Capcom. I mean I am already heartbroken by Dante, but Vergil is the last straw!! I at least expect vergil to be more in tune with his demonic blood and legacy. Even if he were a book worm, I would be happy with that.
---
PSN: Lance3375
Games I play: DMC3:SE, DMC4, MHFU, AC:B, GoW3, NGS2, RE5 and BAYO
#12SuperheroicsPosted 2/22/2011 7:32:53 PM
Twinmeem May Cry

Great. Stay classy, Ninja Theory, stay classy....
---
"The hammer of justice is unisex." - Batman, Batman: The Brave and the Bold
#13Malus_X6Posted 2/23/2011 11:52:10 AM

They may frak with Dante's image, but VERGIL??
Never. I will surely NOT forgive Capcom. I mean I am already heartbroken by Dante, but Vergil is the last straw!! I at least expect vergil to be more in tune with his demonic blood and legacy. Even if he were a book worm, I would be happy with that.

*sinister voice* Join my army, and we shall retake Devil May Cry and give it to a company that will do it justice.

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
#14noone369Posted 2/24/2011 8:14:02 AM
Where can i join this army and what is the plan of attack?
---
She was absolutely sincere. Emperor help me, they really were pleased to see me. Things must be even worse here than I'd imagined. - Ciaphas Cain
#15Malus_X6Posted 2/24/2011 4:26:59 PM
You can join anywhere. You pretty much sign up once you realize how they're butchering DMC and running it into the ground.

So far, the plan of attack is to run a train through the Ninja Theory building, send a 100-man unit in there to... "hinder"... the progress., or hope a meteor hits the building December 23rd, 2012.

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus