I think part of Ninja Theory's problem is being based in England

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I think part of Ninja Theory's problem is being based in England
4 years ago#21
sorry about that. and yeah he looses cool status with this look. but i am interested only for the fact on how this game will play. funny how after that plane crash that you call an interview with Tameem and Alex Jones that there hasn't been new info since.
4 years ago#22
It wasn't just one interview that was terrible. I bet they were told to be quiet by Capcom and concentrate on the game.
4 years ago#23
true. and you are probably right. Capcom wants them to shut up from here on out. cause the more Tameem talks the more of an ass he looks
4 years ago#24
He's got no shut-up switch in his brain. I don't either, but damn, he makes me look like I oughtta be on a debate team.

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. I think part of Ninja Theory's problem is being based in England

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived