You know whats funny

#1superfun64Posted 2/23/2011 11:06:31 PM
The series didn't even need a reboot at this point in time. There are still way too many things that can be used or made into a story from the original series or even brought in to it. Dante's son perhaps? Vergil continuation? Hell dante wasn't even that old in 4. Hey what about actually seeing Sparda fight satan huh? Idk those ideas might suck but whatever. There were like only four games and like what 20 different bosses? Let me guess, they all were drinking when they started this reBoot and when they sobered up they couldn't go back on their word. Then again I don't know everything that's been going on with devil may cry but it looks like some of the bad ideas I come up with when drinking.
---
Just added 'Obtained the Power of Metal' to my awesome things I did for the heck of it list Awesome meter: {[][][][][][]}[]-- Status: Earthshattering Awesome
#2Malus_X6Posted 2/24/2011 4:29:19 PM
I'm sure that people who aren't even fans and have half a brain know that this is a huge mistake.

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
#3CrimsonRipperPosted 2/25/2011 11:55:10 AM
Nero: Hello?

Nero: Is anyone out there?

Kyrie: Maybe if I get myself kidnapped again....

Nero: Seriously... I thought I was going to be the "new star"...
---
Do you know the golden rule?
"Whoever has the gold, makes the rules."
#4TenTails_MadaraPosted 2/27/2011 9:21:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5TenTails_MadaraPosted 2/27/2011 9:21:58 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6TenTails_MadaraPosted 2/27/2011 9:23:08 AM
Satan? I am unfamiliar with this character in the DMC universe. Maybe you mean Mundus?
#7superfun64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2011 10:19:33 AM
Wait didn't sparda fight satan when he saved the world from demons? Maybe I got confused.
---
Just added 'Obtained the Power of Metal' to my awesome things I did for the heck of it list Awesome meter: {[][][][][][]}[]-- Status: Earthshattering Awesome
#8superfun64(Topic Creator)Posted 2/27/2011 10:25:28 AM
Yeah I mixed up names.
---
#9CornerCheckPosted 2/27/2011 10:37:11 AM
@superfun64: Don't worry, Mundus is pretty much the equivalent of Satan in the dmc universe.