Monthly Check on DMC: February

#1mumpsy21Posted 2/25/2011 5:53:09 PM
Been a while since I got in these boards, could anyone catch me up if there's any new info?
---
Favorite Spells: Thundaga, Forsaken, Holy(FFXII), Stopga(KH), Almagest(Dissidia)
#2vhunter14Posted 2/25/2011 6:06:47 PM
as far as i can tell...nothing there was a article on how to detect if a game will blow, it got 6/7 but otherwise....nothin' yet.
#3xenogearz88Posted 2/25/2011 6:08:59 PM
some new info? no, side from the controversial articles where DMC fans are being blamed for Enslaved's failure and being called MORONS by some third rate game review site. oh, and Tameem is still being a idiot.
---
my rational reaction to any and all of Tameen Antoniade's DmC interviews.........
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw
#4Stink_NastyPosted 2/26/2011 1:54:57 AM
As you can tell from the above two posts, nothing has happened. Sit tight till GDC next week, if not we have to wit till possibly E3. Literally nothing has happened.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#5myghostisdeadPosted 2/26/2011 7:46:04 AM
And then we have Captivate in early April where they should mention something. Things have been quiet...very...very quite. NT is hiring new people to work on an "unnamed AAA title" which I am guessing is this game but then all that might not be related at all.

No news on the "Capcom has a secret" flurry that went around the internet that people were hoping was associated with DMC.

Nothing else on the rumor of a HD collection of DMC1-4.
#6_Uwye_Posted 2/27/2011 9:14:54 AM
"NT is hiring new people to work on an "unnamed AAA title" which I am guessing is this game but then all that might not be related at all. "

I'd be surprised if it wasn't. NT lost money with HS despite the good sales and Enslaved was a flop. I doubt they are in the position where they can make DmC and at the same time another game (and a AAA one, to boot).
#7rockman11_zPosted 2/27/2011 4:47:57 PM
nothing new on this piece of garbage.
---
Hardest video game achievement I did- obtaining ninja gaiden sigma 2 platinum
#8Schwepps01Posted 2/27/2011 5:27:29 PM
Why do they say AAA? Does it have to do with quality? Budget? Because if it was quality, it would be pretty weird for a company to rate its own product.
#9Malus_X6Posted 2/27/2011 5:37:28 PM
NT's full of themselves, haven't you noticed?

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
#10Ether101Posted 2/27/2011 6:05:31 PM
NT's full of themselves, haven't you noticed?

What, didn't you know that according to the snobs we're the ones full of ourselves for understanding simple logic.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.