Seriously, nothing has been revealed since the trailer back in September?!

#1VampireAlbedoPosted 2/27/2011 2:49:48 PM
How do they expect us to be excited over this new DMC game if they aren't showing any gameplay? I swear NT is a crap company.
---
http://www.petitiononline.com/MVC3/petition.html Sign the petition and support Phoenix Wright for MvC3!
#2rockman11_zPosted 2/27/2011 4:45:45 PM
well,don't even worry about it,friend. this game is imminent fail anyway.
---
Hardest video game achievement I did- obtaining ninja gaiden sigma 2 platinum
#3myghostisdeadPosted 2/27/2011 5:02:06 PM
Even though they said early on that they would change very little I am just wondering if the backlash and continued backlash has caused some changes to be made. I am just guessing here but I am wondering if something like that is going on and that is the reason for no other reveals. The interviews have stopped after how bad they came across. Capcom Captivate is coming up in April and they will probably discuss the game a little more. Hopefully it will be a Capcom employee that knows how to relate to fans of the franchise.
#4SpArDa_GoD07Posted 2/27/2011 5:17:29 PM
They better not be revealing anything because they went back and overhauled the WHOLE game again. Otherwise, they are in for a very, VERY rude awakening.
---
Step twice you invite and you welcome death...
#5Malus_X6Posted 2/27/2011 5:20:49 PM
Emphasis on RUDE

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
#6Schwepps01Posted 2/27/2011 5:25:00 PM
They should just continue making the game as is, besides they couldn't have revamped anything, Capcom trolled us on purpose and they publicly announced it. They should just keep it going, anything made by NT is probably going to be rather mediocre so it's better to let this black sheep stay as it is. I didn't think people actually cared about this game anymore, I thought it was all about Platinum Games now and people would let Capcom slowly wither and rot.
#7Stink_NastyPosted 2/27/2011 5:27:29 PM
*sigh.. to answer your question, nothing has been released. I dont think it's because the 5k people who actually care about this game made a rant online about it. I think they are just keeping under wraps. Many developers do this, they don't show a lot about a game until it gets closer to release. Later this week we might hear more from GDC.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#8Schwepps01Posted 2/27/2011 5:28:58 PM
It's been far too long, over 5 months with nothing.
#9PasdaranPosted 2/28/2011 8:29:18 AM
I think after the negative reception of the teaser they've gone into complete damage control mode and trying to fix the mess they've made for themselves.
#10Stink_NastyPosted 2/28/2011 8:41:09 AM
Yes they are mad that 5k fans posted angrily on message boards/ end fanboy's dream scenario.

They're just working on the game and it's probably not going to be released until 2012 or late 2011. They're not in a hurry to show us anything. GDC is this week, we might hear about it, if not we can always try to expect it at the next biggest game conference.

I still think we won't see anything until E3, and then see much more at TGS
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34