oh men

#1Aprils_loverPosted 3/23/2011 12:16:09 AM

,,they are doing a reboot, well, let's admit. Devil May Cry is dead. 10 years have passed since the first was realesed. New gamers will not be satisfied with Devil May Cry "5".

I guess we are all too old to be here. Let's talk about other stuff. Ignore this game. That was made for kids. Put this in your minds. Devil May Cry is dead! Like Metal Gear Solid.

This is like a dictature. When the dictator dies, everything ends. This will happen to Metal Gear Solid. And with Devil May Cry... well, let's play the third or fourth (starting mission 11). Or God of War...

There is an end to everything. Capcom will never go to our beloved DMC again. There is a new generation coming and they have to be feed with new games.

Rest in Peace Devil May Cry

#2Yuji KaidoPosted 3/23/2011 1:07:22 AM
What is love ? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more.
---
"Feel the first beats of time ! FALL. BIG BANG !" - Arietta, ToA
Loli's are not attractive. If you think they are you are a pedo. Period.(Sazh blows)
#3BerserkNinjaPosted 3/23/2011 5:13:30 PM
April is coming so I hope Capcom pulls a mega April fools on DMC fans, if not, I still have Platinum Games and Grasshopper developing great action games that I could fall back on.
#4myghostisdeadPosted 3/23/2011 5:48:22 PM
Well, the beginning of April is when Captivate is and they are going to show us more. Maybe game play and some story that makes sense? I don't think they will pull an April's fool but I am hoping for something that will make me like this...and I have no idea what that is at this point but am watching it.
#5Stink_NastyPosted 3/24/2011 10:17:55 AM
I doubt it's an April Fools Joke, it would be the longest one in history, but imagine this for a joke.

They play a new trailer and it has old school Dante in it, and all the fans go crazy and wild, and then it just cuts and says APRIL FOOLS!!!

And they show us the real footage...

I would find that..absolutely hilarious.
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#6desi_shinobiPosted 3/24/2011 10:30:23 AM
Metal Gear Solid isn't dead and MGS-Rising looks promising.
#7Solid_BelmontPosted 3/24/2011 10:34:20 AM
Sorry to correct you on one thing TC,but it was not 10 years ago,it was 12 years ago according to Dumbman and the Boy Idiot and if they say it was 12 years ago it was 12 years ago dammit, I don't care if the PS2 console was launched in 2000.
---
Give me a PS3,a Gibson Les Paul,a Paul Chen and you'll never hear another pip outta me ;)
#8Wolf_TorrentPosted 3/24/2011 9:46:24 PM
BerserkNinja
April is coming so I hope Capcom pulls a mega April fools on DMC fans....

No. No, I don't think I'll be one of those fans that'll just laugh, hug Capcom, ruffle their hair and say, "Oh, you little rascals, thank you!" Uh uh. Jokes can hurt and still be funny either the minute it was sprung, or sometime after the fact. This stupidity has been dragged out beyond the point of good humor. Bad teaser, bad PR, contradicting and confusing information that only further pisses off the people who wanted straight answers...

If all this is really a joke it's one of the more tasteless ones I've had to sit through.

@Aprils_lover: What. The hell. Are you saying??
#9W3lkinPosted 3/25/2011 1:50:40 AM
Sorry to correct you on one thing TC,but it was not 10 years ago,it was 12 years ago according to Dumbman and the Boy Idiot and if they say it was 12 years ago it was 12 years ago dammit, I don't care if the PS2 console was launched in 2000.

mmm .../waiting for the pseudo-neutral people to come in and try to defend Dumbman and Boy Idiot/
#10Aprils_lover(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2011 3:49:46 PM

Dudes, your jokes are just too bad for a reponse!.. Dreamfall? I played The Loungest Journey when I was your age, u little punks.. though now I sent romantism tha Hell. Thanks.. the one who was wise enough to understand the meaning of education.

Fortunatly I am happy.. I am used to cowards. Would u joke near me? loll I would love that to happen! "A fight now and then does makes life more interesting.. dont'ha think?....

I have more importat things to do.. but here is a gift for your good taste in games. If u like to joke like Dante, try to start from knowing how to handle this. Then u can joke... ahah

Write Zweihander at wikipedia...