My reboot idea for DMC

#11Malus_X6Posted 3/31/2011 8:05:12 PM
Man... my idea was awesome :(

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
PSN: LordMalus
#12Yami_light_Posted 3/31/2011 8:11:29 PM
yeah well maybe Eva was his favorite ho, but seriously is was because it was like 1900īs? in the east of course, if it was in the west we would have cowboy sparda with a demon horse XD

Lol @malus, it was but the magus theme might be a problem, cause we need the rights to the song xd
---
---
Why it seems I can`t find at least decent players? -PSN:Light_Yami
#13Yami_light_Posted 3/31/2011 8:15:59 PM
wait a minute was her name? or am I making stuff up? lol
---
---
Why it seems I can`t find at least decent players? -PSN:Light_Yami
#14Malus_X6Posted 3/31/2011 9:20:18 PM
Don't run my fun. It woulda kicked copious amounts of ass.

---
"Malus is the only reason I didn't unfavorite this board after realizing it was for the PS3." -SenorGauntlet
#15smithkakarotPosted 3/31/2011 9:57:45 PM
I wish I had a horse with robotic legs and handlebars and exhaust pipes, so I could ride it with my arms crossed.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#16Yami_light_Posted 4/1/2011 9:23:03 PM
lol Malus it would have Imagine Dante yelling "you don't sell your mother's pendant to buy crack!...wait a minute did Dante traveled back in time to beat himself and fix himself up ? (figure that paradox up lol) or DmC Dante was not really Dante according to you ?
---
---
There are many weird things in this world, the umbilical cord in a box in my room...is not one of them -PSN:Light_Yami
#17darkdragon22Posted 4/1/2011 10:56:00 PM
Sounds more like a side game if anything. Like DLC or something. And I think it's weird to have a similar gimmick as Dante for other characters. Lucia from DMC2 (yes there was one! Don't deny it! :P) had unlimited knives to match Dante's guns. And melee weapons.

Melee weapons are fine but I don't think everyone has to use guns. Maybe magic or something? Or some sort of demonic weapon like Spawn's chains? I don't know something different.

As for having Dante so powerful who cares? He's the hero he's always going to win, DMC isn't super deep plot wise that it'll have a bad end with the death of Dante and the demons winning or something. YEARS ago the creators said they wanted Dante to be like James Bond with a new chick every game dealing with a new villain. They should go back to that instead of trying to make an epic saga.

Have Lady playable and have her team up with Dante in some Snowy European town that has been having people go missing. It's a bunch of demons just being jerks and Lady and Dante go to town on them. Something simple, light and fun.
---
http://www.theradiochick.com/home.php
http://www.emptylamb.com/
#18Malus_X6Posted 4/1/2011 11:14:18 PM
@Yami: No, it would be because the real Dante found out that this no-talent assclown calling himself Dante is trying to besmirch his name and decides to rectify that mistake.

---
#19Yami_light_Posted 4/1/2011 11:34:59 PM
That would be so cool, what if the interrogator turns out to be the real dante O.o?
---
---
There are many weird things in this world, the umbilical cord in a box in my room...is not one of them -PSN:Light_Yami