HD for DMC 1-3

#1myghostisdeadPosted 5/30/2011 12:56:51 PM
http://gematsu.com/2011/05/source-devil-may-cry-ps3-collection-set-for-e3

I don't know how reliable this site is though. I could see them doing this. Releasing this to try to get the hype going for DmC. The thing is, you would have some strange comparisons going on. Especially if DmC doesn't play as well as DmC 1 and 3.

I hope it is true though...
#2_Uwye_Posted 5/30/2011 1:29:43 PM
I hope it's true. The EU version of DMC runs slower than the US/JP one. After ten year I could finally play the game the way it was meant.
#3TheOriginalMaxPosted 5/30/2011 2:14:13 PM
I'll come in my pants if this is true! <3
My version of DMC3SE is glitched(Nelo Angelo doesn't do some strings), so I'd LOVE TO buy this series again!
DMC2? NOSTALGIA'D!
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
#4Stink_NastyPosted 5/30/2011 3:00:13 PM
I just bought an original edition DMC3 and DMMC2 again because I wanted to replay them..guess I should wait now, lol.

This is awesome though, they should just make this their big pitch at E3.... if it'strue
---
Official Vergil of the DmC boards. -PSN: mdelrio344 XBL: Stinkk Nassty34
#5KatanaYamato00Posted 5/30/2011 3:07:08 PM
If there are no bonuses or extras and if this is simply an HD upgrade, then Capcom can go **** themselves. I hope they don't think that this will appease us after all the crap we have had to put up with since after DMC3:SE.

Unless there is some Vergil game or a 2D DMC for NGP/PSN in development, there's not much they can do to win me back.
#6myghostisdead(Topic Creator)Posted 5/30/2011 3:34:21 PM
I agree. If this is done there needs to be something other than just HD, some other "extras". There are a lot of things I'd like to see.
#7Stink_NastyPosted 5/30/2011 10:38:52 PM
I might be in the minority here, but I really just want it in HD. Only change I'd like to see is to change the buttons so it's the same in all the games. I'm happy.

Of course, I never got to play as Vergil so that would be cool, but the SE edition is easier than the regular one, so if they kept the difficulty the same while still including Vergil that would be nice.
---
#8W3lkinPosted 5/30/2011 11:46:28 PM(edited)
Honestly it would rock, especially because i only played the PAL version of DMC. I still wonder what the hck Capcom's plan is if this is true. Wasn't old Dante not cool anymore?
#9_Uwye_Posted 5/30/2011 11:55:43 PM
Stink_Nasty posted...
but the SE edition is easier than the regular one

It is? Didn't they just moved around the difficult levels in the US version (Hard is the old US Normal and so on)?

Another good thing of this HD remake for us european is that maybe we'll finally have Turbo Mode in DMC3:SE.
#10Stink_NastyPosted 5/31/2011 1:48:54 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_3

Na, it's easier, and you can restart the fight s many tims as you want in the SE? Man, I had to restart a whole l've SOO many damn times because I died on a boss.
---