DMC rumors- overheating guns, etc

#1ChaingunmasterPosted 5/31/2011 1:33:07 PM
http://thesilentchief.com/2011/05/31/rumor-firearms-will-overheat-in-dmc-possible-playable-demo-at-e3/
Because as we all know, the guns were easily the most broken thing about the series before this, and not so hilariously weak that you could probably do more damage by hurting the enemies feelings.
---
http://www.twitter.com/Alos88- follow me and I'll follow you
PSN and XBL id: Alos88
#2TheOriginalMaxPosted 5/31/2011 2:43:29 PM(edited)
REALLY Crapcom? REALLY!?
Well there goes the MAD combo videos. What's next, stamina bars(though Demon's Souls did it amazingly well)? No jump button? Weak strike-Strong strike? QTEs? City setting? Smoking? "Westernized" crap? Emos? Junkies? Oh wait... XD

>Capcom employees have played it and say that it feels just like other DMC games, although no one can vouch for their level of DMC expertise.
Just like other DMC games from people who could have very well played DMC just once... Followed by: "and appears to be running at a locked 30 fps"
So no it couldn't feel like "every odar dee em cee gaem!1eleven", therefore they don't know anything they're talking about.

>Danteís morphing weapon shown in the trailer. No word on how it works but apparently it looks awesome.
*rage building up*

>It is confirmed that NT has added a cooldown period to firearms so they canít be spammed like in the past games. I donít know if this is good or bad.
You ************s...

>He/She confirmed that Danteís look hasnít changed
*rage reaching its high-point*

>and they donít particularly like anything else about the game, but thatís how it is. Gameplay enthusiasts should be happy.
Wait what..? So everything else blatantly sucks? And this is supposed to sell 5 million? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I concluded that the animations and the graphics must look horrible from that. And we all know how much the mainstream loves dem grafix!!1
And... and... They... You... You didn't just ****ing say the gameplay enthusiasts "shud be happeh" with morphing weapons, cool down for guns(why else would they need cool down unless they're OP?), 30fps and no confirmed experts giving it a go? Don't kid yourself.

>Iím not trying to say that DMC is going to come from a land of sugar coated rainbows, but being open minded helps.
When the open mindedness craps all over us it's not a wise choice. Also LOL at being "realistic". You're not to be "realistic" about your product, EVER; especially if it's as hyped as "teh best dee em cee evar lolz!11"
If it really is the best DMC ever, then it SHOULD be from a land of sugar coated rainbows.

>Once you get hands on with the game, then thats the time to start complaining if anything.
Translation: "no leik totalay buyz its!1 u can kompleen den!1 ur not alloed to ifs u not buyz gaem!1 *frowny face*"

>Again, this is a reboot of DMC. Forget everything as you know it, as this is the story of Ďhow it all began
You dumb sack of bricks. If it's a reboot then it can't be "how it all began". Then it's a completely new telling of the story, not of how THE story began.

Oh and thanks TC.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Patience is a virtue but I'm a sinner.
#3rawhsomePosted 5/31/2011 3:32:04 PM
TheOriginalMax posted...
REALLY Crapcom? REALLY!?
Well there goes the MAD combo videos. What's next, stamina bars(though Demon's Souls did it amazingly well)? No jump button? Weak strike-Strong strike? QTEs? City setting? Smoking? "Westernized" crap? Emos? Junkies? Oh wait... XD

>Capcom employees have played it and say that it feels just like other DMC games, although no one can vouch for their level of DMC expertise.
Just like other DMC games from people who could have very well played DMC just once... Followed by: "and appears to be running at a locked 30 fps"
So no it couldn't feel like "every odar dee em cee gaem!1eleven", therefore they don't know anything they're talking about.

>Danteís morphing weapon shown in the trailer. No word on how it works but apparently it looks awesome.
*rage building up*

>It is confirmed that NT has added a cooldown period to firearms so they canít be spammed like in the past games. I donít know if this is good or bad.
You ************s...

>He/She confirmed that Danteís look hasnít changed
*rage reaching its high-point*

>and they donít particularly like anything else about the game, but thatís how it is. Gameplay enthusiasts should be happy.
Wait what..? So everything else blatantly sucks? And this is supposed to sell 5 million? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I concluded that the animations and the graphics must look horrible from that. And we all know how much the mainstream loves dem grafix!!1
And... and... They... You... You didn't just ****ing say the gameplay enthusiasts "shud be happeh" with morphing weapons, cool down for guns(why else would they need cool down unless they're OP?), 30fps and no confirmed experts giving it a go? Don't kid yourself.

>Iím not trying to say that DMC is going to come from a land of sugar coated rainbows, but being open minded helps.
When the open mindedness craps all over us it's not a wise choice. Also LOL at being "realistic". You're not to be "realistic" about your product, EVER; especially if it's as hyped as "teh best dee em cee evar lolz!11"
If it really is the best DMC ever, then it SHOULD be from a land of sugar coated rainbows.

>Once you get hands on with the game, then thats the time to start complaining if anything.
Translation: "no leik totalay buyz its!1 u can kompleen den!1 ur not alloed to ifs u not buyz gaem!1 *frowny face*"

>Again, this is a reboot of DMC. Forget everything as you know it, as this is the story of Ďhow it all began
You dumb sack of bricks. If it's a reboot then it can't be "how it all began". Then it's a completely new telling of the story, not of how THE story began.

Oh and thanks TC.

The pure unbridled hatred you have for this game is ridiculous
#4wonzanPosted 5/31/2011 4:26:41 PM
ewww! @ 30FPS in a next gen DMC game.

Plus, really? The unreal engine? That outdated, clunky and ugly thing? I have never liked a game that uses that engine. The MT would have been great to use! heck, they could have just used DMC4 engine and i would have been happy! What was wrong with that games graphics/fluidity/scale? NOTHING!
---
We are not the masks we wear. But, if we don them, do we not become them?
http://www.youtube.com/user/KujoJotar0
#5TheKoolAidShotoPosted 5/31/2011 4:38:53 PM
30fps, gun cooldown, destruction of a super popular character, developed by team who makes s***ty action games...

Yep, this is gonna be GREAT!
---
I like Kevin Smith's Batman - LtM's taste in comics
#6KatanaYamato00Posted 5/31/2011 4:42:13 PM
This is old news. This rumor originated in the DMC IGN forum weeks ago.
#7myghostisdeadPosted 5/31/2011 4:54:46 PM
It was posted here awhile back.
#8Yami_light_Posted 5/31/2011 5:07:25 PM
if I remember right, this rumor was proved false, so why complain?
---
---
There are many weird things in this world, the umbilical cord in a box in my room...is not one of them -PSN:Light_Yami
#9TheKoolAidShotoPosted 5/31/2011 5:14:35 PM

if I remember right, this rumor was proved false, so why complain?

source?
---
Any parent who as much as lays a finger on their kids as means of punishment should be stripped of their right to take care of children and sent to jail - idiot
#10Solid_BelmontPosted 5/31/2011 6:09:13 PM
They should also make you have to reload your firearms with very limited ammo in the game plus your edged weapons should need to be sharpened very frequently or they start to loose power until they become totally blunt and you can only sharpen them at workshops/crack-houses that are at the beginning of each level so if you are fighting a boss you have to leave the fight and backtrack all the way to the start of the level you are in.How cool would that be??
---
Give me a PS3,a Gibson Les Paul,a Paul Chen and you'll never hear another pip outta me ;)