Confirmation from Reuben and Johnny.

#51Dark_EpathyPosted 10/8/2011 12:38:57 PM
I will buy this game new if the final build looks appealing to me. I won't be dismissing the game based on a hypothetical. Sorry.

Yeah, I still agree with this. Besides, I suppose I don't really care all that much either way.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#52SinisterSamuraiPosted 10/8/2011 1:15:03 PM
Toiletbrush Tripweed posted...
That would have been the best thing to do. As it stands it looks about on par with DMC4. But at *HALF* the FPS. And with less enemies on screen at the same time.
So much for progress.

Disappear from the internet for a while and everything gets crazy. Have seen anything worth while? Combat ebb and flow with worth while enemies?
---
Parsons: "'The art of fighting without fighting'? Show me some of it."
Lee: *nods* "Later."
#53StrelokPosted 10/9/2011 4:24:44 AM
Graphics-wise, not gameplay wise.
Gameplay wise I consider this slightly above Enslaved.
I'd rather gouge out my eyes with a spork than ever playing Enslaved more than I did.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg
#54ejshinPosted 10/9/2011 5:03:50 AM
Toiletbrush Tripweed posted...
Graphics-wise, not gameplay wise.
Gameplay wise I consider this slightly above Enslaved.
I'd rather gouge out my eyes with a spork than ever playing Enslaved more than I did.

Ha, you sure have given NT plenty of chances seeing how you used to own Heavenly Sword and allowed yourself to pick up Enslaved. Perhaps you might be renting/borrowing DmC in your near future? lol
#55StrelokPosted 10/9/2011 1:49:34 PM
I didn't buy Enslaved. I tried the demo.
Twice.
Once to see how it looked, once to accurately judge gameplay.

I decided that Half Life 2 did the characterization better and any other fighting game aside HS had better fighting mechanics.

Not worth a purchase. At *most* I'll try a demo and unless it completely blows me away, I won't get it.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg