Confirmation from Reuben and Johnny.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Confirmation from Reuben and Johnny.

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
5 years ago#51
I will buy this game new if the final build looks appealing to me. I won't be dismissing the game based on a hypothetical. Sorry.

Yeah, I still agree with this. Besides, I suppose I don't really care all that much either way.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa

User Info: SinisterSamurai

SinisterSamurai
5 years ago#52
Toiletbrush Tripweed posted...
That would have been the best thing to do. As it stands it looks about on par with DMC4. But at *HALF* the FPS. And with less enemies on screen at the same time.
So much for progress.

Disappear from the internet for a while and everything gets crazy. Have seen anything worth while? Combat ebb and flow with worth while enemies?
Parsons: "'The art of fighting without fighting'? Show me some of it."
Lee: *nods* "Later."

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
5 years ago#53
Graphics-wise, not gameplay wise.
Gameplay wise I consider this slightly above Enslaved.
I'd rather gouge out my eyes with a spork than ever playing Enslaved more than I did.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg

User Info: ejshin

ejshin
5 years ago#54
Toiletbrush Tripweed posted...
Graphics-wise, not gameplay wise.
Gameplay wise I consider this slightly above Enslaved.
I'd rather gouge out my eyes with a spork than ever playing Enslaved more than I did.

Ha, you sure have given NT plenty of chances seeing how you used to own Heavenly Sword and allowed yourself to pick up Enslaved. Perhaps you might be renting/borrowing DmC in your near future? lol

User Info: Strelok

Strelok
5 years ago#55
I didn't buy Enslaved. I tried the demo.
Twice.
Once to see how it looked, once to accurately judge gameplay.

I decided that Half Life 2 did the characterization better and any other fighting game aside HS had better fighting mechanics.

Not worth a purchase. At *most* I'll try a demo and unless it completely blows me away, I won't get it.
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. Confirmation from Reuben and Johnny.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived