Really? you haters

#1Jereth8Posted 12/19/2011 12:00:56 PM
There is no problem, engine change is nothing. this game looks great and you haters cant admit it. If they didnt tell you it was at 30fps, you wouldnt have even known. It is awful to see adults talk like this about a game, yes I said ADULTS because I sure as hell know that nobody who has played this series from 1 is still kid!
#2KyuubiChrisPosted 12/19/2011 12:07:12 PM
They said they were using Unreal Engine. We know that Unreal Engine runs at 30fps.
#3Vault_ZeroPosted 12/19/2011 1:08:58 PM
Really? You lovers.

There is a problem. Engine change is terrible. This 'game' looks awful and you lovers can't admit it. They did tell us it was 30 FPS, we would have known anyway. It is great to see is great to see kids like it, yes, I said KIDS. I don't know, for heavens sake, a kid who has not played this series, starting from the first. If they did they would be an adult.
#4AfroPrimePosted 12/19/2011 1:12:54 PM
Even if we hadn't been told about the frame rate, as soon as anyone played it for themselves it would have been apparent.

30fps vs 60fps is certainly noticeable.
---
LP LP -> LK HP
#5kentrel7Posted 12/19/2011 1:16:10 PM

Vault_Zero posted...
Really? You lovers.

There is a problem. Engine change is terrible. This 'game' looks awful and you lovers can't admit it. They did tell us it was 30 FPS, we would have known anyway. It is great to see is great to see kids like it, yes, I said KIDS. I don't know, for heavens sake, a kid who has not played this series, starting from the first. If they did they would be an adult.

lmao. TC i understand your just voicing your opinion here but you sound extremely butt hurt.

#6TheOriginalMaxPosted 12/19/2011 1:20:45 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board=605600&topic=61401169&user=6271521

*sigh*
Another obvious one. I think people should just completely stop responding to these topics and report them for trolling. These creatures only keep coming back because they know they'll get attention.
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
Holier than thou.
#7Jereth8(Topic Creator)Posted 12/20/2011 1:48:50 AM
Real devil may cry fan checklist

1. bashes change

2. bashes dmc for the sake of bashing

3. whines about engine changes

4. whines about the hair

5. single

6, still single...

7. whines about everything
#8InnerSolacePosted 12/20/2011 3:10:40 AM
Honestly, I never knew what the heck "FPS" meant until I came to this board after the first trailer was released. Of course, I'm not as knowledgeable about technology as a lot of other people on here are.

You want my honest opinion? I think the game looks fast enough, but the only problem is that, with the most recent trailer, it just looks like a God of War game, which is not what Devil May Cry is. I see nothing but long strings of combos with most of the weapons that they have shown us thus far. Sure, there is weapon switching and the gunplay is back, but I really don't believe that is enough to make it a Devil May Cry-style game. Where is the core stylish factor? Where are all the crazy, possible-yet-seemingly-impossible combos between various weapons? It's not there, because there are just a bunch of combos for each weapon.

I give Ninja Theory credit for trying, and I was actually starting to somewhat like the game until the most recent trailer was released. It just doesn't look like Devil May Cry. If I wanted something more along the lines of God of War, then I would go and play God of War.

I don't know, maybe my opinion could be changed if they released a new trailer featuring a few new weapons and some crazy ways they could be used in combination with the ones we've seen so far. Until then, I am just going to try and be neutral about the game. It looks good as an action game, but it doesn't really look like Devil May Cry.
---
Signature.
#9Vault_ZeroPosted 12/20/2011 7:51:04 AM
Real Devil May Cry 'sheep' checklist:

1. Loves change.

2. Loves dmc for the sake of loving.

3. Is happy about engine changes.

4. Is happy about the hair

5. Married

6, Still married, with a baby

7. Is happy with 'everything'
#10EvilAbdyPosted 12/20/2011 7:56:03 AM