It seems like Capcom and NT are ignoring just about every complaint and critique

#1YoungGganonPosted 12/28/2011 1:17:44 PM
80/80

I mean, Capcom has it's own forum thread for what people don't like/what they would like to see in DmC. I know I've made a few topics about similar things in the past but this is just getting annoying. The more and more I catch up on all the dislike, and hate for the new game, the more I come to hate NT and Capcom.
---
(Now replaying all of the Kingdom Hearts series)
Official No One of Kingdom Hearts Boards
#2Vergil92Posted 12/28/2011 1:56:39 PM
Once the new game fails, you'll feel much better.
---
PSN Account: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#3ejshinPosted 12/28/2011 2:10:11 PM
YoungGganon posted...
80/80

I mean, Capcom has it's own forum thread for what people don't like/what they would like to see in DmC. I know I've made a few topics about similar things in the past but this is just getting annoying. The more and more I catch up on all the dislike, and hate for the new game, the more I come to hate NT and Capcom.

There have been a few improvements since the very first videos we've seen. The combat has been smoothed out a little bit and the camera has been fixed, as well as mid-battle slow-motion finishers that ruined the pace of combat - this now only happens with the final enemy in the area. There are still some key issues with game play that still have not been addressed and most likely won't be fixed as they are key components to the new game system.

I just saw an interview video with the Star Hawk team. They have "Hate" sessions where they specifically openly talk about what they collectively hate about the game after a play session and work on fixing the issues. They also have "hate" sessions with fans to find common issues that fans or game testers are having with the game. I kinda of like this philosophy. Ignore what you love, since it's already good and focus on what needs to be fixed.
#4Jereth8Posted 12/28/2011 3:08:39 PM
How does it feel to know this is the Future of DMC? That even a glimpse of your old Dante might not even come about till what, 2014? and possibly be in development for another year?you guys better hope this works out, and stop biting the hand that feeds you.
#5YoungGganon(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2011 3:27:41 PM(edited)
I think my only real problem is his background and image is changing. Sure I can understand the point of a few changes to the gameplay as it is a reboot but the whole half angel half demon thing kind of bugs me, along with his new look. He looked fine before, and has even become an iconic poster boy for Capcom, so why change that?

edit: oh and is an article I found which IF true would make me so much happier http://www.siliconera.com/2011/10/31/dmc-devil-may-cry-takes-place-in-a-parallel-world-with-a-different-dante/
---
(Now replaying all of the Kingdom Hearts series)
Official No One of Kingdom Hearts Boards
#6rice_noodlesPosted 12/28/2011 3:27:25 PM

and stop biting the hand that feeds you.

You mean we are the consumers that feed Capcom.
#7craelonPosted 12/28/2011 3:55:46 PM
How does it feel to know this is the Future of DMC? That even a glimpse of your old Dante might not even come about till what, 2014?

Feelsgoodman.jpg

Seriously, Dante was in a constant suck-spiral since Devil May Cry 2.

Also, I'm glad they are ignoring "fan" complaints as most problems they complain about aren't problems at all. They're just afraid of change. They'd rather eat a crap sandwich simply because they know what a crap sandwich tastes like and have no idea what that other sandwich tastes like so they just stick with their crap.
---
I declare this post a VICTORY ( ^-^ )v
#8rice_noodlesPosted 12/28/2011 4:30:29 PM
Right, slower response time in a fast pace action series isn't a problem.

Right, continual hit detection problems in the combat trailers isn't a problem.

Right, a DMC game made by a studio that can't make good combat isn't a problem.
#9pigboyPosted 12/28/2011 5:53:21 PM
Actually, Capcom did listen, the new "Donte" is not as EMO & beat-up as he was first released by NT. Capcom also finally changed the story from a "prequel" to a "reboot" (parallel universe) after shocking found out how much people hated the new game.

However, Capcom finally made these change ONLY AFTER thousands & thousands of complaints & emails from the fans threatening NOT buying the DmC game.

So keep up the good job the true Devil May Cry fans! We only wants a DMC games that the top standards & cool style that all DMC fans are proud of! Use our $$$ to tell Capcom what we want!!
#10noregrets225Posted 12/28/2011 6:51:50 PM
We're the hand that feeds Capcom, not the other way around.