I have only one Question

#1KyryloPosted 1/2/2012 8:13:47 AM

I have only one question: What this game has in common with Devil May Cry, aside from name Dante and claim that things, his battling with are demons. I saw almost every trailer up to date and so far they have nothing in common. Neither character, setting, enemies or anything else seem to have any common elements. 

So, why, why and one more time why, do you have to do game that has nothing to do with franchise and call it part of franchise. It doesn'T matter if it good or bad. The franchise isn't empty word. And Tameem's claim, that Devli May Cry is only about gameplay, sorry, it proves only he knew nothing about franchise. 

So with all that said, I say one more time, it's not about hair, and moves. It's just this has nothing in common with DDEvil May Cry and it's NOT DEvil May Cry.

#2Vault_ZeroPosted 1/2/2012 10:17:12 AM
We have been wondering that since the reveal trailer.
#3QadamantPosted 1/2/2012 10:29:12 AM
Kyrylo posted...

I have only one question: What this game has in common with Devil May Cry, aside from name Dante and claim that things, his battling with are demons. I saw almost every trailer up to date and so far they have nothing in common. Neither character, setting, enemies or anything else seem to have any common elements. 

So, why, why and one more time why, do you have to do game that has nothing to do with franchise and call it part of franchise. It doesn'T matter if it good or bad. The franchise isn't empty word. And Tameem's claim, that Devli May Cry is only about gameplay, sorry, it proves only he knew nothing about franchise. 

So with all that said, I say one more time, it's not about hair, and moves. It's just this has nothing in common with DDEvil May Cry and it's NOT DEvil May Cry.

A good question that will NEVER be answered directly,crapcom is known to dodge questions.
#4Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/2/2012 10:55:54 AM
Do people just like making things up to fuss about? Aside from Dante's look, his character seems to be Dante still. Maybe not as extreme as 3/4, but around DMC1 Dante. The enemies have never looked like they came from the same hell. DMC4 and 1 were the closest, but DMC4 took a couple DMC1 enemies. DMC3's enemies were lazy as hell(scythe wielding hooded sand skeletons, and those that weren't were even lamer), and DMC2 had mostly monkeys and tortured skeletons. Though they also shared an enemy with DMC1. The lame one.

And I never recall anyone saying the ONLY important part of DMC is the gameplay. I believe they said it was MOST important.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#5Vault_ZeroPosted 1/2/2012 11:05:15 AM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
Do people just like making things up to fuss about? Aside from Dante's look, his character seems to be Dante still. Maybe not as extreme as 3/4, but around DMC1 Dante. The enemies have never looked like they came from the same hell. DMC4 and 1 were the closest, but DMC4 took a couple DMC1 enemies. DMC3's enemies were lazy as hell(scythe wielding hooded sand skeletons, and those that weren't were even lamer), and DMC2 had mostly monkeys and tortured skeletons. Though they also shared an enemy with DMC1. The lame one.

And I never recall anyone saying the ONLY important part of DMC is the gameplay. I believe they said it was MOST important.

From the looks of it, they are lying again.
#6Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/2/2012 11:18:37 AM
Sure.
---
#7roguedevildmcPosted 1/2/2012 1:47:30 PM

Hvv0l24n9 posted...

---

he never said any thing about the enemys being hard or lame,he asked if thers anything in it from the old DMC(nothing is the answer),and HELL NO u did not just say that " his character seems to be Dante still. Maybe not as extreme as 3/4, but around DMC1 Dante",even NT sayd hes not the same,u know angry,and according to tameem "the old DANTE isnt cool any more",now i know ur trolling.

Kyrylo  ur right the game is just a new ip with DMC's name on it to boost sales(my opinion)   

#8Dark_AlexanderPosted 1/2/2012 1:57:36 PM
roguedevildmc posted...
he never said any thing about the enemys being hard or lame,he asked if thers anything in it from the old DMC(nothing is the answer),and HELL NO u did not just say that " his character seems to be Dante still. Maybe not as extreme as 3/4, but around DMC1 Dante",even NT sayd hes not the same,u know angry,and according to tameem "the old DANTE isnt cool any more",now i know ur trolling. Kyrylo ur right the game is just a new ip with DMC's name on it to boost sales(my opinion)

When I hear the voice, very similar to JYB, and see the characters mannerisms in the cutscenes of the Fight video I see more in common with Nero than Dante. Though that could simply be a matter of the similar ages of the characters combined with the voices.
---
You wanna know why fans hate the new Devil May Cry? Read this: http://captainstarball.com/opinion/devil-may-cry-fan-explains-backlash
#9Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/2/2012 4:05:52 PM
roguedevildmc posted...
he never said any thing about the enemys being hard or lame,he asked if thers anything in it from the old DMC(nothing is the answer),and HELL NO u did not just say that " his character seems to be Dante still. Maybe not as extreme as 3/4, but around DMC1 Dante",even NT sayd hes not the same,u know angry,and according to tameem "the old DANTE isnt cool any more",now i know ur trolling. Kyrylo ur right the game is just a new ip with DMC's name on it to boost sales(my opinion)

Oh my god, you have NO idea what your talking about half of the time. My post was legit. Dont get angry i oppose you. This Dante IS more like DMC1 Dante. A down to earth but cocky person, as opposed to DMC3/4's waaaay OTT Dante.

And this Dante is nothing like Nero besides the cockiness. DMC1 Dante was cocky, and he showed emotion, but he wasn't whiny and exaggerated in his emotions. This Dante has shown to be cocky, but he hasn't shown to be whiny or anything like Nero at all yet. Are we just trying to separate him from Dante as best we can?
---
#10Dark_AlexanderPosted 1/2/2012 5:36:20 PM
Hvv0l24n9 posted...
And this Dante is nothing like Nero besides the cockiness. DMC1 Dante was cocky, and he showed emotion, but he wasn't whiny and exaggerated in his emotions. This Dante has shown to be cocky, but he hasn't shown to be whiny or anything like Nero at all yet. Are we just trying to separate him from Dante as best we can?

When I hear the voice, very similar to JYB, and see the characters mannerisms in the cutscenes of the Fight video I see more in common with Nero than Dante. Though that could simply be a matter of the similar ages of the characters combined with the voices.

More like you're trying to maintain your narrative of all criticisms, questions, concerns are solely the product of whining fanboyism and nothing else, so your arrogance of "I don't see it that way, so you're wrong" has a companion. That would explain your lack of reading comprehension.
---
You wanna know why fans hate the new Devil May Cry? Read this: http://captainstarball.com/opinion/devil-may-cry-fan-explains-backlash