can casuals gamers ruin dmc?

#1QadamantPosted 1/2/2012 11:07:49 AM

Can casuals gamers who have no attachment to the previous tittles ruin the chance of a dmc5?Let me know what you think.also if you heard o f a certain plot...please do not do it,the plan will leave copies of dmc at gamestop for employees to push on ppl.if you would like to know what plot I'm referring to ask me and I'll elaborate further

#2Vault_ZeroPosted 1/2/2012 11:15:48 AM
They already have, otherwise this game wouldn't have been made.
#3Qadamant(Topic Creator)Posted 1/2/2012 11:22:32 AM
Vault_Zero posted...
They already have, otherwise this game wouldn't have been made.

Yeah i think the casuals gamers are going to ruin any chance of dmc5 being cosindered,seems like they're making the controls and gameplay ridiculously simplistic..... at least from what i have seen.
#4ejshinPosted 1/2/2012 11:26:44 AM
Casual gamers made DMC 2 one of the best selling DMC's. Just shows that nice cover art and a good marketing campaign can make any game successful.
#5Vault_ZeroPosted 1/2/2012 11:43:31 AM
ejshin posted...
Casual gamers made DMC 2 one of the best selling DMC's. Just shows that nice cover art and a good marketing campaign can make any game successful.

I agree, do you see that happen in this case?
#6Hvv0l24n9Posted 1/2/2012 12:07:24 PM
How does it seem like they're making the controls simplistic? I must know the answer. How the hell can you even see that? How much more simplistic can the controls even get?

And also, prerelease gameplay footage has never looked any deeper. The deep gameplay vids everyone likes to post against this game don't show up until after release when people actually toy around with the games.

There's even deep looking DMC2 gameplay out there.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#7sundet84Posted 1/2/2012 12:14:01 PM
Finaly the real hate fore the game is coming. it isnt the story and the look of the character. It is that the hadcore gamers how masterd the moves and combos cant no longer brag aboute that there are better at a game than casual gamers. that they no longer can say what i can do not ewerybody can ore i have beeten a hard game and you havent. Dont get me wrong. I have playd DMC 1-4 on the harder levels and master the combos but i dont mind if the movelist was more simpel as long as the enemis are a challange. Games arent suposed to be diffecult and hard as hell to beat butt about having fun. AND YES i know my spelling suck but i dont live in a english talking countery.
#8Vault_ZeroPosted 1/2/2012 12:21:08 PM
sundet84 posted...
Finaly the real hate fore the game is coming. it isnt the story and the look of the character. It is that the hadcore gamers how masterd the moves and combos cant no longer brag aboute that there are better at a game than casual gamers. that they no longer can say what i can do not ewerybody can ore i have beeten a hard game and you havent. Dont get me wrong. I have playd DMC 1-4 on the harder levels and master the combos but i dont mind if the movelist was more simpel as long as the enemis are a challange. Games arent suposed to be diffecult and hard as hell to beat butt about having fun. AND YES i know my spelling suck but i dont live in a english talking countery.

What if my or your fun is beating a though as nails game?
#9sundet84Posted 1/2/2012 12:36:58 PM
good point. thats why there is something cald a hard mode. Fore me DMC wasnt difficult to play. but fore me cheep games like ninja gaiden where 12 enemis attack you whit swords wille you are beeing shot at by tracking rocket launcher that only hurts you and not the enemi ore demon souls where the boss suronded whitt mini bosses are killd white 100-1000 hits and you only die in one hit arent realy fair to all gamers. I have heard many that like ewerything about both ninja gaiden and Demon souls exept for the insane diffeculty. And beqause of that dont finish the game so it turns in to a waste of money. And not ewerybody can traine to master hard games. And the game developer loses money in sales.
#10ABadNuffDudePosted 1/2/2012 12:45:14 PM
sundet84 posted...

But I have fun by overcoming the difficulty... if there is no difficulty then it would be less fun. It's sorta like building a model airplane, part of the reason you do it is for the challenge, if you just take it out of the box and just press a button and it assembles itself like a transformer or something what's the point?

And I most certainly don't do it to brag, hell I don't even know WHO I would brag to... I'm probalby much much older than most of you and most of my friends outside of work don't even play video games, I guess there's my daughter but she's more into fighters... and very competitive so I'm kinda scared to even mention DMC and how good I am to her so she can become a jump cancel god in it in like a week just to make me look like a chump like she does in fighters.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.