Ninja Theory has received death threats over Devil May Cry reboot

#61ABadNuffDudePosted 1/9/2012 7:56:58 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Ya know, I'm not surprised. That is, if they actually were intended as death threats.

Anyone else hear about the creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion and the reason he made that End of Evangelion movie? Rumor has it he received assloads of death threats about how he ended the series. Whether or not it's true, I couldn't care less. Though when you think about it, kinda makes him seem like a [female reproductive organ] if it IS true.

Well I don't know about that, I mean End of Evangelion was kinda f***ed up. Seems like he's less a [female fun area] and more like that guy who the mafia tries to threaten into giving them a million dollars but instead he gives them a bag with a bomb in it and the last thing they see is him standing on the building across from them giving them the middle finger instead.

Though arguably he still brought them the bag...
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#62Malus_X6Posted 1/9/2012 7:59:12 PM
Beats me. I never got into it. I'm more of a Gundam guy, myself, though I can't stand much of it past Wing.

---
PSN: LordMalus
XBL: LordMalusDCLXVI
#63SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/9/2012 8:32:39 PM
End of Evangelion was wonderfully screwy.

I just don't get how death threats are news, unless it was such an above-average number that it could be considered "feedback" or "market research." I bet Tameem was getting death threats well before the DmC announce. It's just par for the course.
---
I hereby order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#64vgundamPosted 1/9/2012 9:43:54 PM
Malus_X6 posted...
Ya know, I'm not surprised. That is, if they actually were intended as death threats.

Anyone else hear about the creator of Neon Genesis Evangelion and the reason he made that End of Evangelion movie? Rumor has it he received assloads of death threats about how he ended the series. Whether or not it's true, I couldn't care less. Though when you think about it, kinda makes him seem like a [female reproductive organ] if it IS true.

It gave us one of the best movies ever made so I don't care. He was being lazy for not thinking about making it right after the television show anyway, since the show's ending was the way it was because of almost NO budget left.
---
It's "I COULDN'T care less" PLEASE GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.
#65Ether101Posted 1/10/2012 1:26:30 AM
vgundam posted...
Malus_X6 posted...

It gave us one of the best movies ever made so I don't care. He was being lazy for not thinking about making it right after the television show anyway, since the show's ending was the way it was because of almost NO budget left.

No, they weren't making any money so they had to do a rush job ending. The movies are supposedly a big FU to all sorts of things such as people sexing up the characters.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#66AiddonPosted 1/10/2012 6:17:23 AM
too bad End of Eva and the Rebuilds are nowhere near as powerful BECAUSE of their lack of weirdness. Seriously, the original ending of the tv show I found to be way more interesting because it was so left-field
#67SinisterSamuraiPosted 1/10/2012 6:26:43 PM
I preferred the choke-a-b**** ending.
---
I hereby order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.