I'm looking forward to playing this origin story.

#1TelekiNoctisPosted 1/7/2012 7:25:27 PM
Now I can see how Dante really got started.

Feel free to cry here and say how he's not Dante or whatever other damage control their PR team tossed your way to keep you quiet for a while.
---
http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/8104/itonlydoes.gif
#2Vault_ZeroPosted 1/7/2012 7:28:03 PM
TelekiNoctis posted...

Feel free to cry here and say how he's not Dante or whatever other damage control their PR team tossed your way to keep you quiet for a while.

We have never been quit actually. We can see through their bad PR in a heartbeat.
Ow, and their bad PR also said that this isn't an origin story, but a reboot in a parallel universe. Go figure.
#3gtomangaPosted 1/7/2012 7:43:04 PM(edited)
tameem stated
first its a prequll then its a reboot then its a what if game now its a reburth
they themself dont really know what to call it thats why tam tam is ripping off from hollywood movies
platinum games still has the magic that crapcom has lost over the years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SNo8h-KfAU&feature=player_embedded
kojima+platinum games=epic wins
raiden = vergil
NT go pick up your bags
---
YS,megaman,shin megami tensei,growlencer,sonic,spider-man,batman, sly cooper FAN
#4ZeroX91Posted 1/7/2012 8:39:32 PM

Vault_Zero posted...
TelekiNoctis posted...

We have never been quit actually. We can see through their bad PR in a heartbeat.
Ow, and their bad PR also said that this isn't an origin story, but a reboot in a parallel universe. Go figure.

Im of the belief that it is just a high budget fanfic.

#5Vault_ZeroPosted 1/7/2012 9:12:41 PM
ZeroX91 posted...

Vault_Zero posted...

TelekiNoctis posted...Now I can see how Dante really got started.Feel free to cry here and say how he's not Dante or whatever other damage control their PR team tossed your way to keep you quiet for a while.We have never been quit actually. We can see through their bad PR in a heartbeat.Ow, and their bad PR also said that this isn't an origin story, but a reboot in a parallel universe. Go figure.

Im of the belief that it is just a high budget fanfic.

Haha, but no, a fan is loyal to the source material. I don't know what this is. :P
#6fifinamboPosted 1/7/2012 9:38:24 PM
Dear TC,

I'm glad you've finally decided to get around to playing DMC3. It's an awesome game. Not sure what your talking about with damage control or PR, though...
Oh, well. Happy gaming!

Sincerely,
Fifi
---
Yes I think we`ve got a problem. So much for the afterglow.
#7Vault_ZeroPosted 1/7/2012 9:46:36 PM
fifinambo posted...
Dear TC,

I'm glad you've finally decided to get around to playing DMC3. It's an awesome game. Not sure what your talking about with damage control or PR, though...
Oh, well. Happy gaming!

Sincerely,
Fifi

^ This.
#8ejshinPosted 1/7/2012 10:27:16 PM
gtomanga posted...
tameem stated
first its a prequll then its a reboot then its a what if game now its a reburth
they themself dont really know what to call it thats why tam tam is ripping off from hollywood movies
platinum games still has the magic that crapcom has lost over the years
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SNo8h-KfAU&feature=player_embedded
kojima+platinum games=epic wins
raiden = vergil
NT go pick up your bags

Actually, he's never used the word reboot or prequel. He said it was an origin story and now is saying it's a rebirth of Dante. Link me to an article if I'm wrong.
#9Famine_10f4Posted 1/8/2012 12:39:50 AM

I'm just looking forward to the game, I don't even reconize the other games when looking at DmC.

To me this is a new series.

#10Vault_ZeroPosted 1/8/2012 12:46:45 AM
Famine_10f4 posted...
I'm just looking forward to the game, I don't even reconize the other games when looking at DmC.To me this is a new series.

I think that's the point of the anger, it is unrecognizable.