Soooo... what exactly is this?

#1itachi15243Posted 1/9/2012 10:17:09 PM
I noticed dante is younger than DMC3, and people are saying that this is some rebirth? Yet at the the same time he has spardas sword...? Is this some sort of universe where dante has a son named dante, or before dmc3, or something involving sparda or what? It kinda looks liken he's younger than dmc3 dante but with the combined powers of all games? Hell, almost looks like theres another demon war and its dante or his child fighting with sparda power or something. I could be alright with that.. any info/ideas/theorys that make sense without this game sucking?
#2vgundamPosted 1/9/2012 10:45:19 PM
Reboot. Different Dante in a different dimension.
---
It's "I COULDN'T care less" PLEASE GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE.
#3hyper_trunkxPosted 1/10/2012 9:08:46 AM
aka..not really dmc
#4ejshinPosted 1/10/2012 7:20:48 PM
itachi15243 posted...
I noticed dante is younger than DMC3, and people are saying that this is some rebirth? Yet at the the same time he has spardas sword...? Is this some sort of universe where dante has a son named dante, or before dmc3, or something involving sparda or what? It kinda looks liken he's younger than dmc3 dante but with the combined powers of all games? Hell, almost looks like theres another demon war and its dante or his child fighting with sparda power or something. I could be alright with that.. any info/ideas/theorys that make sense without this game sucking?

New world, new canon. Not the same Dante. Consider it as some dude that happens to be named Dante that's the offspring of a Demon and an Angel. The motives of why the demons keep pulling him into their dimension and why they want to kill him is unknown at this point. Dante's motives as well are unknown.

Tameem has said that there will be some familiar characters from the previous series, but nothing has been revealed as of yet. So far we only have just a handful of demons and locations that have been revealed to the public.