Ignore the trolls.

#1PN1SmasterPosted 3/28/2012 11:41:38 AM
A video game in a popular franchise probably won't live up to your expectations. This is a very dark and serious situation.

Trolls may say being upset by an unreleased video game is childish, stupid, and looks completely ridiculous to everyone else observing the situation. Trolls may even call this a "first-world-problem," while pointing to world hunger, malaria, tsunamis, and earthquakes.

Well, I say that is inappropriate. Those are tragedies, no doubt, but who doesn't get really upset over unreleased entertainment media? People in the great nation of Haiti got just as upset when the sequel of a very popular Vodun ap for iPad was being handled by a different company, which was reported to be devoted to a completely different faith! It goes without saying that they were not very happy.

Unreleased entertainment media is very much worthy of your sorrow and anger. Ignore the trolls. They're just jealous of your awesome passion.
---
"Your" belongs to you. "You're" = you are. "Their" belongs to them. "They're" = they are. "There" = location.
#2TheOriginalMaxPosted 3/28/2012 12:11:35 PM
Thank you for this. I appreciate your support, and I'm sure many others do as well :)
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#3myghostisdeadPosted 3/28/2012 1:46:45 PM
I quit taking them seriously when they confessed to work for Ninja Theory.
#4ABadNuffDudePosted 3/28/2012 1:47:58 PM
Yeah I don't know what the hell happened to this place.
I haven't had time to post in a little bit cause of work but when I left this board was a shining utopia of haters and lovers both sharing their concerns with and learning from each other and now much like Rapture in Bioshock it's basically gone to s***....

Almost every topic seems to have devolved into an argument with "a certain member".
Was some new info released in my absence or something? Cause that's usually what starts up the trollstorms.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.
#5ZeroX91Posted 3/28/2012 2:05:44 PM

ABadNuffDude posted...
Yeah I don't know what the hell happened to this place.
I haven't had time to post in a little bit cause of work but when I left this board was a shining utopia of haters and lovers both sharing their concerns with and learning from each other and now much like Rapture in Bioshock it's basically gone to s***....

Almost every topic seems to have devolved into an argument with "a certain member".
Was some new info released in my absence or something? Cause that's usually what starts up the trollstorms.
---
Official Daigo Umehara of Hentai games.

That's because I'm behind manipulating things, yes dance my puppets, dance. *Maniacal laughter*

#6StrelokPosted 3/29/2012 2:44:54 AM
I think a certain troll (He is called Shatterstar) just got his kindergarten vacation, so he has time to post his offensive crap over our clean boards.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg
#7Vault_ZeroPosted 3/29/2012 3:25:28 AM
Toiletbrush Tripweed posted...
I think a certain troll (He is called Shatterstar) just got his kindergarten vacation, so he has time to post his offensive crap over our clean boards.

I really think he is or knows Tameem, there is just no other way.
#8StrelokPosted 3/29/2012 4:39:23 AM
If he really is Tam Tam he'd do well to get his account upgraded to VIP status.

Of course, doing so and still having the same behavior doesn't do well to promote Ninja Theory.
As it is shatterstar alone is enough to drop any respect for NT one might have...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haruhiism.jpg
#9Vault_ZeroPosted 3/29/2012 5:19:26 AM
Toiletbrush Tripweed posted...
If he really is Tam Tam he'd do well to get his account upgraded to VIP status.

Of course, doing so and still having the same behavior doesn't do well to promote Ninja Theory.
As it is shatterstar alone is enough to drop any respect for NT one might have...

True, if that is the fan base... Why am I even surprised.
#10MrStarkillerPosted 3/29/2012 8:02:35 AM
what's all this now?