DmC - ''Donte might .......

#1jjesurreyPosted 3/30/2012 4:29:04 AM
Donte-might-collapse....

"From exhaustion!" .

Too many drugs, no sleep and not enough food! . Looks like the guy needs to eat something and do a couple o rounds rehab.

A bit of fun -
:-) Anyone else got a better slogan than " Devil May Cry " for our new half-angel + half-devil, angry against authority, super saiyan powered hero?!?!?!.

__________________ __________________

Rebooting Devil May Cry was like getting to the end of "Star Wars Empire Strikes Back" and the then a year or two later George Lucas says: " Meh, this is getting stale! lets reboot! :-S.
#2Phantom_Opera_GPosted 3/31/2012 4:39:41 AM
well I always did say that during the escape scene he's not moving as fast as he should because he smokes, dude the world is falling down around you, run like you mean to live man!
---
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri
#3lefty_guitarPosted 4/2/2012 2:18:00 PM
I'll have you know I smoke and my running has not gone down, it's improved actually :D
---
GT:l3fty gtr plyr
PSN:l3fty_gtr_plyr
#4ejshinPosted 4/2/2012 3:46:29 PM
lefty_guitar posted...
I'll have you know I smoke and my running has not gone down, it's improved actually :D

My buddy was a hardcore smoker and used to be a great swimmer. Then one day he tried swimming laps like he used to. Almost drowned in the diving section of the pool.