New Trailer, Dante actually seems...great. :O

#1DRX777Posted 4/9/2012 7:07:14 PM
http://www.destructoid.com/this-new-dmc-trailer-is-freaking-ridiculous-225517.phtml

So. That's not the sullen whiner you guys had me expecting.

That's Dante alright.

The crazy ass monster yelling SON OF SPARDAAAA and the slow mo carnival wheel toss sure helped too.
---
Oh no, there goes Toh-kee-yoh!
http://www.rockband.com/users/Dark_Raven_X
#2ZeroX91Posted 4/9/2012 7:20:55 PM

Not bad, but I feel like ninja theory's "message" will be a little overbearing I mean that was obviously a Julian Assange reference. It doesn't look as grim as earlier trailers though.

#3MoisesLPosted 4/9/2012 7:25:17 PM
I like it.
---
And some annihilating beauty light up the night
Capcom-Unity
#4pigboyPosted 4/9/2012 7:27:02 PM
Capcom finally listen and buffing "Donte" up make him more like a man than a EMO druggie.

But I still don't like his look, every time I look at Donte reminds me of Tam Tam~ >_>""
#5VolcanoBoulderPosted 4/9/2012 7:31:43 PM
Didn't care for the music and still dislike the new Dante, but I actually really enjoyed that trailer. This game is now officially on my radar!
---
"Cry some more, cub. You're just shivering right now because I'm crashing into your little party and you know you can't argue with me." -- Goldsickle
#6ColonelChikenPosted 4/9/2012 7:33:56 PM
It was pretty cool. They got a chuckle from me with the Austin Power's censorship action. Despite that however, everytime I see this game I think of Tameen. And everytime I think of Tameen, I get a little annoyed...then angry.
#7HidatsuPosted 4/9/2012 7:36:46 PM
That.. was the weakest, lamest looking Million Stab I've ever seen in a video game.
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#8Knives13Posted 4/9/2012 7:54:39 PM
pizza confirmed.

I smiled at "... missed" :)
#9CupONoodles69Posted 4/9/2012 7:59:36 PM
The writing in this game looks terrible. "Government scum", lol. The humor was alright, though. I laughed a couple times.

The animations look much smoother on the whole, which is great. Million Stab looked pretty weak, but that's not a huge deal.
---
Forbidden Sorcery
Vinum Sabbathi
#10shatterstarPosted 4/9/2012 9:00:32 PM
I thought he said "Demon scum".

I'm liking this Dante more and more!