It still looks meh. The combat looks very slow. And the dude did the same combos over and over. Freaking Tam Tam kept forgetting the names of the weapons lol. --- The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board Dante: http://bit.ly/tN9nkZ VergilxFelicia fan fic coming soon!
and tameem does seem to suck rather hard at publicities :/ --- My experience with dead space: oh, look a health pak, YES! * Picks up health pak * what's that back there?,....* looks in vent *GRAAABLAAARGHAA!!*
For an action game yes it does look good. But for a DMC game this looks meh. I'm being completely fair too. --- The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board Dante: http://bit.ly/tN9nkZ VergilxFelicia fan fic coming soon!
Honestly compared to the reveal trailer, it looks like they've gone completely the other way. So not only am I mad that they made unnecessary changes but it's even worse that they couldn't even stick with their original idea. I would have hated it regardless but at least it would have stood on it's own.
Now it's just a mimicry of the old with new story elements. I have never been so offended by a video-game. --- To see a World in a Grain of Sand And a Heaven in a Wild Flower, Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand And Eternity in an hour
1. Is it me, or Dante's face design in this video is altered / changed a bit in the previous combat video??? I thought his expression is (a little bit?) more "sinister" in this...
2. The energy hub / bar design is very, very simple. I... Don't mind it, as I loved simplicity. I just don't expect it to be that simple...
3. The combo ranking design also simple, but...
4. I like how the combo ranking + your move names. A Rebellion Combo A -> Hightime -> Ebony & Ivory -> etc.
5. I should said this earlier, when the previous combat video shown, I love the seamless fast transition from cut-scenes to playable game-play.
6. The enemies in 4:30-ish, the demon with sword & shield, reminds me of Devil May Cry 2...
That's it for now.
I should add, after I watched the other new combat videos, that I love the ranking combos with black blood splatters on the top right of the screen. --- SPREAD THE WORDS!!! PS3 exclusive game YAKUZA DEAD SOULS English version released in March 13th 2012!!!