It's official!

#51TheOriginalMaxPosted 4/12/2012 11:44:58 AM
Shengali posted...
^Yet ;):P

:D
Good point!
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#52Dark_EpathyPosted 4/12/2012 4:36:17 PM
Come on man. People disagree. And calling these things "petty" is just... Judgmental and rude.

Alright, I concede that you guys value things I don't. I apologize. But I still stand by my belief that there are more important things to be critical of than a life bar. It just seems like a minor thing to be complaining about so severely.

And I never called anyone a "poopy head." : \
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#53StrelokPosted 4/12/2012 4:38:14 PM
I for one will welcome our alien robot overlords and bow to their will and will definitely not poison their food with magnets!
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#54TheOriginalMaxPosted 4/13/2012 11:48:11 AM
Dark_Epathy posted...
Alright, I concede that you guys value things I don't. I apologize. But I still stand by my belief that there are more important things to be critical of than a life bar. It just seems like a minor thing to be complaining about so severely.

Fair enough. Thank you for your understanding.
And I agree that there are more important issues, but I for one just wanted to say something about it.

>And I never called anyone a "poopy head." : \
XD
:D I just joke around with it. It's such a stupid and infantile thing to say that I just hope the people reading it get at least a smile out of it :D
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
#55StrelokPosted 4/13/2012 4:41:54 PM
It's been a while since I saw a funny insult work. I've lost touch with mine as it never seemed to work for over 4 years.
Not even the wonderful insult of "Dodofeather" seemed to work ;-;
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#56TheOriginalMaxPosted 4/14/2012 3:31:28 AM
Crap, I forgot to apologise for the "poopy head" thing. Sorry about that Dark_Epathy.
---