It's official!

• Topic Archived
4 years ago#51
Shengali posted...
^Yet ;):P

:D
Good point!
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
4 years ago#52
Come on man. People disagree. And calling these things "petty" is just... Judgmental and rude.

Alright, I concede that you guys value things I don't. I apologize. But I still stand by my belief that there are more important things to be critical of than a life bar. It just seems like a minor thing to be complaining about so severely.

And I never called anyone a "poopy head." : \
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
4 years ago#53
I for one will welcome our alien robot overlords and bow to their will and will definitely not poison their food with magnets!
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
4 years ago#54
Dark_Epathy posted...
Alright, I concede that you guys value things I don't. I apologize. But I still stand by my belief that there are more important things to be critical of than a life bar. It just seems like a minor thing to be complaining about so severely.

Fair enough. Thank you for your understanding.
And I agree that there are more important issues, but I for one just wanted to say something about it.

>And I never called anyone a "poopy head." : \
XD
:D I just joke around with it. It's such a stupid and infantile thing to say that I just hope the people reading it get at least a smile out of it :D
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99
4 years ago#55
It's been a while since I saw a funny insult work. I've lost touch with mine as it never seemed to work for over 4 years.
Not even the wonderful insult of "Dodofeather" seemed to work ;-;
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
4 years ago#56
Crap, I forgot to apologise for the "poopy head" thing. Sorry about that Dark_Epathy.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived