why change the story and dante?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. why change the story and dante?
3 years ago#41
Because reboots are very hot right now. Essentially, a game company can recycle their old IPs without having to spend as much on marketing it. Another tragedy as a result of the economy, perhaps?
3 years ago#42

Actually GoW is no diferent. You can'T compare it sales to mainstream like CoD or Skyrim

Never said you can compare them to the sales of titles like that, but they do seem to get the most sales out of any hack and slash/beat um up type game and could be considered mainstream.
---
Rock You
---
3 years ago#43
it's probably true. despite my personal dislike of it I acknowledging this.
3 years ago#44
it's probably true. despite my personal dislike of it I acknowledging this.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. why change the story and dante?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived