Capcom Games....

#1shatterstarPosted 4/23/2012 5:45:54 AM

Here you go.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISlcdm7ohKY&feature=g-all-u&context=G2c78392FAAAAAAAAOAA

#2DarkSymbiotePosted 4/23/2012 6:10:33 AM(edited)
"Now that everyone's gotten used to Dante's new look, if you haven't kindly, shut up."

This reminds me of the OXM thingy. So Microsoft is also being paid by Capcom?

And that part about surpassing predecessors... fans aren't that stupid. And why does that Bob news anchor have a Skrillex hair cut?
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#3DarkSymbiotePosted 4/23/2012 6:12:40 AM
Comments may be held for uploader approval. So I can't post anything negative there. Desperate.
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#4Ether101Posted 4/23/2012 6:20:19 AM
Yeah, that's why I didn't post anything either.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#5Phantom_Opera_GPosted 4/23/2012 8:23:15 AM
I will not kindly shut up and I ask you kindly to accept my opinion
---
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri
#6DuuuDe14Posted 4/23/2012 8:24:28 AM
If you want us to be quiet then you need to quit your job.
---
The Official Sons of Sparda of the UMvC3 board
Dante: http://bit.ly/tN9nkZ Silly Tameem, DMCs are for Kamiya.- Solid_Belmont
#7shatterstar(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2012 8:53:07 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
"Now that everyone's gotten used to Dante's new look, if you haven't kindly, shut up. This reminds me of the OXM thingy. So Microsoft is also being paid by Capcom?

No mate. They're just sick of hearing the same old complaints is all.
#8vhunter14Posted 4/23/2012 9:24:30 AM
shatterstar posted...

DarkSymbiote posted...

"Now that everyone's gotten used to Dante's new look, if you haven't kindly, shut up. This reminds me of the OXM thingy. So Microsoft is also being paid by Capcom?

can't take the heat? get out of the kitchen.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#9Phantom_Opera_GPosted 4/23/2012 9:26:49 AM
shatterstar posted...

What you mean like a complete lack of maturity in the game? Remember how Tameen was boasting how the game was going to treat everyone like adults but so far all I've seen from this young pretender is stuff I would expect from the likes of Travis Touchdown of No More Heroes but atleast he and his game, unlike DmC, never took itself seriously and wasn't never meant to be taken seriously like the old DMCs.

In the beginning you had Tameen claiming the old games were dumb and insulted your intelligence due to a lack of maturity were but from what I, and many others, have seen this game has even less the maturity than the older games.
---
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri
#10kentrel7Posted 4/23/2012 9:40:53 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
shatterstar posted...

What you mean like a complete lack of maturity in the game? Remember how Tameen was boasting how the game was going to treat everyone like adults but so far all I've seen from this young pretender is stuff I would expect from the likes of Travis Touchdown of No More Heroes but atleast he and his game, unlike DmC, never took itself seriously and wasn't never meant to be taken seriously like the old DMCs.

In the beginning you had Tameen claiming the old games were dumb and insulted your intelligence due to a lack of maturity were but from what I, and many others, have seen this game has even less the maturity than the older games.
---
SSFIVAE | Juri

Tameen shouldve made himself more clear when he made the adult and maturity remark. He probably felt that as adults we could handle a few curse words and sexual funnies without going ZOMG CURSUNG >_< and getting bent out of shape about it. Either way curse words alone wont add a mature tone to this game so his words are backfiring on him as of now. But even though we should know more about the story we dont.. so i still think more people are overreacting as always.