So who here is 100% buying this game?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So who here is 100% buying this game?
3 years ago#1
I am pre order down since last year.

Been looking for a good DmC game since DmC1 and DmC3 are bad DmC2 and DmC4 were better but still not good.
3 years ago#2
*hammers sign down that says do not take the bait*
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
3 years ago#3
I'm buying it. If not day one, then within the week.

I'm not quite sure what you were saying, but DMC3/4 are both great games...
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
3 years ago#4
Honestly man, this is like the fourth time someone has made this topic. You're just going to start another needless flame war. I suggest that no one, including yourself, reply to this thread. Just let it drop.
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
3 years ago#5
PineappleFist posted...
Honestly man, this is like the fourth time someone has made this topic. You're just going to start another needless flame war. I suggest that no one, including yourself, reply to this thread. Just let it drop.

I just want to see who else is getting this amazing game as it looks like it will put all the other DmC games to shame.
3 years ago#6
*hammers a second sign down that says that burning to the ground is completely allowed and, in fact, encouraged*
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
3 years ago#7
Kindertotenwald posted...
I just want to see who else is getting this amazing game as it looks like it will put all the other DmC games to shame.

lol
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
3 years ago#8

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc/62595954

That help?
---
Since 1998. Grasshopper Manufacture.
Punk's Not Dead
(message deleted)
3 years ago#10
You told us already.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605600-dmc/62118486

Kindertotenwald (tc) Posted 3/2/2012 8:24:41 AM #001

And am still hyped and cannot wait.

Haters gonna hate but I'm gonna have fun with this game.

jajajajajajaja
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So who here is 100% buying this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived