Interesting thing I found out.

#1AkuScornPosted 4/28/2012 5:54:43 PM

Apparently Tameem said that DmC is a satire. I quote-

Tameem: It is a satire. Because the game is set in the real world, what is the demon presence we can?t see that Dante can? So while in the real world we can?t see the demon dimension, Dante goes across into Limbo and he can see from the other side of the mirror.

#2SpArDa_GoD07Posted 4/28/2012 6:07:01 PM
Another reason the game sucks.
---
Step twice you invite and you welcome death...
#3ZeroX91Posted 4/28/2012 6:09:59 PM
AkuScorn posted...

Apparently Tameem said that DmC is a satire. I quote-

Tameem: It is a satire. Because the game is set in the real world, what is the demon presence we can?t see that Dante can? So while in the real world we can?t see the demon dimension, Dante goes across into Limbo and he can see from the other side of the mirror.

That is either a really bad translation or I don't know what it really doesn't explain what its a satire of or anything really, granted you can get a pretty good idea from the trailer. lol
#4myghostisdeadPosted 4/28/2012 6:12:19 PM
Yes it is. I am waiting to find out if my speculations on just what kind of statement is being made here is and if it is as blatant as I feel it will be.
#5AkuScorn(Topic Creator)Posted 4/28/2012 6:23:52 PM

It's not a bad translation ZeroX91. But here I got a bit more-

"that gives us a great opportunity to make fun of or satire elements of our own world" 

#6ZeroX91Posted 4/28/2012 6:35:25 PM

So its a satire of satire? Thats like trying satirize The Daily Show you just come out looking like an ass. (ask fox news) lol

#7myghostisdeadPosted 4/28/2012 6:53:55 PM(edited)
AkuScorn posted...
It's not a bad translation ZeroX91. But here I got a bit more- "that gives us a great opportunity to make fun of or satire elements of our own world"

Remember the "evil bankers" comment? The" disenfranchised youth" and "anti establishment"? Yes the Raptornews is part of that satire or I believe it is. Sorry, I should always say that when I speculate about this game. Just my theory.
#8GoldsicklePosted 4/29/2012 1:12:33 AM
They had better not pull one of those "it was all a hallucination all along" plot twists...
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#9ReakkuPosted 4/29/2012 1:18:58 AM
He also called flying naked Dante a metaphor.

See, the game is deep because he said so.
#10TheOriginalMaxPosted 4/29/2012 7:15:28 AM
Reakku posted...
He also called flying naked Dante a metaphor.

See, the game is deep because he said so.

Yeah, tbh anything can be said to be a metaphor and there will always be someone eating it up =/
---
To be fair, no one has unlimited patience, and at times this board could come close flustering the Buddha.-geekneck99