Power And Stunts?

#11shatterstarPosted 6/23/2012 8:08:41 AM
Not everyone can afford to spend $60 bucks on a game mate. In my opinion I think those groups of people should look for a hobby that they can afford to have. If you can't afford to buy the games, you shouldn't be able to afford the console or even consider buying one. But some people will try to live beyond their means even if they are broke and struggling.

You also have losers that are will to take extreme measures to get it for free. Even if that means engaging in illegal actives to acquire it. This is part of the genetic makeup of gaming. You have good genes and bad ones. Let's hope and pray that there's more good than bad.
#12Rasendori124(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2012 8:52:57 AM
largerock posted...
You'r kidding, right?

I know that Dante is stronger but I want to know if Pro DmCers think its the otherway round. That was just a side question.The real question is if DINO will be riding rockets and beating demons with a mototrcycle etc...
---
A Key , A Rose , An Unfound Door - The Dark Tower(Stephen King)
PSN- devilnevercry124
#13largerockPosted 6/23/2012 8:57:40 AM
Rasendori124 posted...
largerock posted...
You'r kidding, right?

I know that Dante is stronger but I want to know if Pro DmCers think its the otherway round. That was just a side question.The real question is if DINO will be riding rockets and beating demons with a mototrcycle etc...

You'r kidding, right? DINO even gets off balance trying to land a combo, for craps sake!
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#14Phantom_Opera_GPosted 6/23/2012 9:07:53 AM
Rasendori124 posted...
The real question is if DINO will be riding rockets and beating demons with a mototrcycle etc...

Probably not, too Japanese, too over the top in the Code of Cool according to Tameem.
---
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri