Any word on weapon swapping (not forms)

#1sfvfkofPosted 6/24/2012 4:22:18 PM
I know there is supposed to be additional weapons and guns, though not sure how many. But has any mention been made in how the swapping will be handled?

Not just using dpad to change the current weapon, but if you have to select from a predefined set before the stage (DMC3 Dante) or all weapons available at any time
(DMC3 Vergil and DMC4 Dante) or maybe set up the config at the pause menu (Bayonetta)

Also, I'm guessing you have to remember what base weapon you are using in order to also keep track of what demon/angel form weapon you will have. Not sure how well that's going to go over.
#2_Uwye_Posted 6/24/2012 10:21:21 PM
You swap weapons only with the d-pad and from rumors I've heard Rebellion is the only Human weapon in the game. So you would actually swapping the Angel/Demon "forms".
#3sfvfkof(Topic Creator)Posted 6/25/2012 11:59:01 AM
wow, that's, well interesting is the nicest word I can go with. What about swapping guns? Just another direction on the dpad then?

Has anyone seen the pause menu from any of the demos? Was there any option (probably dimmed out) to customize any thing?
#4_Uwye_Posted 6/25/2012 12:33:52 PM
sfvfkof posted...
What about swapping guns? Just another direction on the dpad then?

Yeah. Which sucks for GS lovers (like myself).

Has anyone seen the pause menu from any of the demos? Was there any option (probably dimmed out) to customize any thing?

Not that I know of. Probably removed in the demos.