Remember The "Finisher Sequence" From The Final Mission in DMC4?

#31Hunter1534Posted 7/1/2012 9:09:54 PM
I didn't like those either :( I don't like any QTEs. Like that one guy's sig. Says: there is no such thing as a well don't QTE. ( or something along those lines)
---
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiight!
#32Yami_light_Posted 7/1/2012 9:41:47 PM(edited)
the thing is, I still feel the boss was scripted, even without QTE's
That's a problem in my book
---
---
If gameplay is solid, I'll play it, most of you play games where you only see a hand holding a gun anyway ... -PSN:Light_Yami
#33Baalji_BaalstarPosted 7/1/2012 9:51:48 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
I didn't like those either :( I don't like any QTEs. Like that one guy's sig. Says: there is no such thing as a well don't QTE. ( or something along those lines)

Only because you are so close-minded.
---
"Who are you to doubt El Dandy?"
-Bret "The Hitman" Hart
#34StrelokPosted 7/1/2012 9:57:08 PM
I can say I'm not a fan of QTEs, they always tend to catch me off-guard in a cutscene, or fill my screen with this giant button. Aside God of War 3, which actually had the button during gameplay done very nicely at the sides of the screen without obscuring the action, I admit that was a really welcome improvement.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#35ChickenfrogmanPosted 7/7/2012 4:30:41 PM
QTEs are stupid. They're a way to mask the fact that you're watching a cutscene. I don't mind cutscenes, but QTEs are an excuse to replace gameplay with them.

And I don't like the finisher sequences in this game. DMC games should have combat scripted as little as possible.
---
Opinions are like testicles. Kick them hard enough and it doesn't matter how many you got.
PSN: RevolverChicken7
#36KyryloPosted 7/7/2012 10:19:41 PM
Chickenfrogman posted...
QTEs are stupid. They're a way to mask the fact that you're watching a cutscene. I don't mind cutscenes, but QTEs are an excuse to replace gameplay with them.

And I don't like the finisher sequences in this game. DMC games should have combat scripted as little as possible.

sadly it's not the case with new one.