DmC graphics will be better than DMC.

#51MetalSonicSwordPosted 7/5/2012 10:28:10 AM
OTTOKE posted...
Glad that they're pushing away that awful anime artwork0

DMC never really looked like it had anime art to begin with
---
The official Fuu of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board.
Ra Ra ah-ah-ah rama ra-ma-ma ga ga ooh la la
#52StrelokPosted 7/5/2012 3:35:36 PM
I think the entire "It looks too anime-ish!" argument *cough* is a a lot like the anti Mists of Panderia people in WoW that compare it to Kung Fu Panda (Never mind that Pandarens were there before KFP).

Nonsensical, untrue and based on ignorance.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#53KyryloPosted 7/6/2012 1:18:15 AM
Strelok posted...
I think the entire "It looks too anime-ish!" argument *cough* is a a lot like the anti Mists of Panderia people in WoW that compare it to Kung Fu Panda (Never mind that Pandarens were there before KFP).

You're right. it's just people who don't have enough mind of their own just quoting Tameem over and over,
#54StrelokPosted 7/6/2012 2:12:57 AM
At this moment it wouldn't surprise me if the dictionary shows the word "ignorance" and just displays a picture of Tameem...
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#55Ether101Posted 7/6/2012 5:04:45 AM
Strelok posted...

Given that Warcraft is based on Warhammer and that WoW draws form Records of the Lodoss War, I really don't see why anyone would give a **** even if it was true.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#56myghostisdeadPosted 7/6/2012 6:48:43 AM
MetalSonicSword posted...
OTTOKE posted...
Glad that they're pushing away that awful anime artwork0

DMC never really looked like it had anime art to begin with

Agreed. Graphics and art style are not the same thing going by topic title and TC's post.