Do you think Ninja Theory will be absorbed into Capcom of the game is successful

#1DarkSymbiotePosted 6/30/2012 7:06:27 PM
?

The Dead Rising 2 devs are now Capcom Vancouver.
---
My Lollipop Chainsaw Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/637316-lollipop-chainsaw/reviews/review-150997
#2Axel_77Posted 6/30/2012 9:11:09 PM
No....you realize this is Ninja's first game with them. They're the developers of Heavenly Sword (with SCEA), and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (with Namco). So I would highly doubt it, but you never know, weirder things have happened. Then again if this is a good enough reboot that Capcom wants sequels made than Ninja just might get pulled into Capcom.
---
"We don't have time for your crazy made up language, speak English dammit." Spark_Flash
FC Black: 4555 9531 8081
#3KyryloPosted 6/30/2012 10:41:20 PM
Axel_77 posted...
No....you realize this is Ninja's first game with them. They're the developers of Heavenly Sword (with SCEA), and Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (with Namco). So I would highly doubt it, but you never know, weirder things have happened. Then again if this is a good enough reboot that Capcom wants sequels made than Ninja just might get pulled into Capcom.

But it'S only possibility to make them do sequels at Capcom's wish rate. Honestly for the studio that *don't care about money* they've turned into payroll *****
#4Vault_ZeroPosted 7/1/2012 3:27:55 AM
Let us hope, so they can go down together.
---
It's just a fact that the Mods here are as useless as men's nipples. -fifinambo-
#5W3lkinPosted 7/1/2012 4:11:29 AM
Absorbed? No

Hired to handle the franchise for 2-3 more games? Sadly, i fear so.
#6AlexxShadenk777Posted 7/1/2012 5:18:37 AM
No. No, that is dumb.

Plus, the game won't be successful.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
#7myghostisdeadPosted 7/1/2012 5:33:50 AM
I have thought about this and I don't think so and I hope not and not for the reason that many will think. I think Ninja Theory needs to stay independent. I am not a fan of theirs but I know that they do have their fans. Whether you like them or not these kind of studios are NEEDED. Real creativity is in the independent studios and games.

About being absorbed I have always gotten the feeling that NT wants to do what it wants to do. They like the freedom. If they were absorbed by Capcom that would give them stability and the comfort knowing they do not have to look for publishers to work with ( Tameem stated last fall they were looking to start on another game with another company), but it would lock them into just Capcom and what Capcom wanted.

If they are hired for DmC2 and they are going to put out a game every 2 1/2 years as Capcom planned NT is going to be working on DmC constantly. Right now they work on one game at a time with overlap as one winds down they are in the preliminary works of the next. If they grow as they planned they can work on more than one at a time. That is in the future though. Plus, Tameem has made the comments about AAA titles.

Of course NT could change with staff rollover and the whole feeling could change within the studio. I forget the name but one of the founders left a few months ago to pursue other things.

So, it kind of comes down to do you think NT wants to become part of Capcom? It is something they have to weigh themselves and there are pros and cons to that.
#8shatterstarPosted 7/1/2012 7:24:32 AM
Ninja Theory is an independent company and I seriously doubt they'll give up their independence and fame for a couple of extra bucks. That would mean that they could only make Capcom games and that would suck.

How many times can you make DMC feel fresh again until it starts to get old.
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 7/1/2012 7:31:37 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
No. No, that is dumb.

Good or bad this game is going to sell well.
#10Hunter1534Posted 7/1/2012 8:12:49 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
No. No, that is dumb.

Good or bad this game is going to sell well.

Oh my go it hurts! The laughter! Stop stop!
---
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiight!