Do you think Ninja Theory will be absorbed into Capcom of the game is successful

#61Yami_light_Posted 7/4/2012 8:29:31 PM
^^
maybe you played it unpatched? I got the digital version, had no problems with it, fun game
---
---
If gameplay is solid, I'll play it, most of you play games where you only see a hand holding a gun anyway ... -PSN:Light_Yami
#62Ether101Posted 7/4/2012 9:02:05 PM
Yami_light_ posted...
^^
maybe you played it unpatched? I got the digital version, had no problems with it, fun game
---

Or maybe there's been a lot of reports about how glichy the game is?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#63KyryloPosted 7/4/2012 11:47:12 PM
Ether101 posted...
Yami_light_ posted...
^^
---

Or maybe there's been a lot of reports about how glichy the game is?

what'S up with those bashing of the games that doesn't belong in topic? Is it happens because pro guys can't accept that they going to buy a junk?
#64rice_noodlesPosted 7/5/2012 12:39:55 AM
Topic is about Capcom absorbing companies that they outsource games to. DR2 is a game where Capcom originally outsourced to Blue Castle and later absorbed into Capcom as Capcom Vancouver. Yup, sure doesn't belong here.

And I like how the off-topic card is used not right when DR2 is mentioned and bashed, but only after the glitch issue is expanded on. I like the random pro thing too that came out of nowhere.
#65KyryloPosted 7/5/2012 8:31:52 AM
I can only say that NT was on verge of dissolving with their failures. So maybe they can already imagine themselves on the warm Capcom lap