So do you guys think we'll be seeing Vergil wield Yamato in this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So do you guys think we'll be seeing Vergil wield Yamato in this game?

User Info: Hunter1534

Hunter1534
4 years ago#41
largerock posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
I hope dey change yamato into a dagger or a western sword. Samurai swords are 2 animeish.

Why not, they butchered all the rest.

It's gonna be an assault rifle with a chainsaw and grenade launcher add on. Y'all heard it here first.

I said assault rifle first :(
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiight!

User Info: Dark_Epathy

Dark_Epathy
4 years ago#42
Vergil using one of Dante's pistols at the end of DMC3 was just a moment of awesome revealing that the brothers' bond is still there. No reason to read into it too much; Vergil may find guns distasteful, but I don't think he'd be beyond using one if he absolutely had to.

I don't think so, he doesn't look the fighting type. I mean why hide and send Dino as a "weapon" if he can kick ass?

Why do the dirty work when someone else can? Manipulation seems like it'd be something Vergil would do, or at least a possible iteration of him.
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#43
Hunter1534 posted...
largerock posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
I hope dey change yamato into a dagger or a western sword. Samurai swords are 2 animeish.

It's gonna be an assault rifle with a chainsaw and grenade launcher add on. Y'all heard it here first.

Sorry, how about we say you get 65% of the post Idea and I get 45, deal? PS 45 because I improved upon it.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

Hunter1534
4 years ago#44
largerock posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
largerock posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Sorry, how about we say you get 65% of the post Idea and I get 45, deal? PS 45 because I improved upon it.

Deal. *reaches out to shake your hand*
Yes, my all time favorite video game hero has a sexual innuendo for an ERECT PENlS as his name. So what?

Hunter1534
4 years ago#45
Bump
Yes, my all time favourite video game hero has a sexual innuendo for an ERECT PENlS as his name. So what?
  1. Boards
  2. DmC: Devil May Cry
  3. So do you guys think we'll be seeing Vergil wield Yamato in this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived