So do you guys think we'll be seeing Vergil wield Yamato in this game?

#41Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 1:57:10 PM
largerock posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
I hope dey change yamato into a dagger or a western sword. Samurai swords are 2 animeish.

Why not, they butchered all the rest.

It's gonna be an assault rifle with a chainsaw and grenade launcher add on. Y'all heard it here first.

I said assault rifle first :(
---
I should have been the one to fill your dark soul with liiiiiight!
#42Dark_EpathyPosted 7/2/2012 4:57:05 PM
Vergil using one of Dante's pistols at the end of DMC3 was just a moment of awesome revealing that the brothers' bond is still there. No reason to read into it too much; Vergil may find guns distasteful, but I don't think he'd be beyond using one if he absolutely had to.

I don't think so, he doesn't look the fighting type. I mean why hide and send Dino as a "weapon" if he can kick ass?

Why do the dirty work when someone else can? Manipulation seems like it'd be something Vergil would do, or at least a possible iteration of him.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#43largerockPosted 7/3/2012 5:46:57 AM
Hunter1534 posted...
largerock posted...
Vault_Zero posted...
I hope dey change yamato into a dagger or a western sword. Samurai swords are 2 animeish.

It's gonna be an assault rifle with a chainsaw and grenade launcher add on. Y'all heard it here first.

Sorry, how about we say you get 65% of the post Idea and I get 45, deal? PS 45 because I improved upon it.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#44Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 8:22:56 AM
largerock posted...
Hunter1534 posted...
largerock posted...
Vault_Zero posted...

Sorry, how about we say you get 65% of the post Idea and I get 45, deal? PS 45 because I improved upon it.

Deal. *reaches out to shake your hand*
---
Yes, my all time favorite video game hero has a sexual innuendo for an ERECT PENlS as his name. So what?
#45Hunter1534(Topic Creator)Posted 7/5/2012 9:42:12 PM
Bump
---
Yes, my all time favourite video game hero has a sexual innuendo for an ERECT PENlS as his name. So what?