Kenshiro

#1smithkakarotPosted 7/7/2012 8:06:45 PM
How would HE react to (New) Dante?
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2HidatsuPosted 7/7/2012 8:44:16 PM
Poke him in the temples, Omae wa mo shindeiru, and we thank him for saving us the trouble,
---
"What's wrong? It looks like you swallowed a bug. Oh wait. You always look like that." -Jade, Tales of the Abyss.
PSN ID: Amarix
#3SAGE_HANPosted 7/8/2012 12:02:49 AM
First a character like kenshiro wouldnt care about anything anyone says. He would play the game for himself. If he likes it he likes it and would tell anyone who has a problem with him liking it, to do something about, which none of you fodder weaklings can.

or he wont like the game and use a hokuto technique that punctures the game disc making it roll all the way to the nearest cliff and fall to it's doom.

FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: KEN'S RAGE 2 WAS ANNOUNCED 2 WEEKS AGO. More info at the end of july.
---
WISH I COULD BREATH IN SPACE
PSN: YOUNGSAGE00
#4Ether101Posted 7/8/2012 12:19:20 AM
SAGE_HAN posted...
First a character like kenshiro wouldnt care about anything anyone says. He would play the game for himself. If he likes it he likes it and would tell anyone who has a problem with him liking it, to do something about, which none of you fodder weaklings can.

or he wont like the game and use a hokuto technique that punctures the game disc making it roll all the way to the nearest cliff and fall to it's doom.

FIST OF THE NORTH STAR: KEN'S RAGE 2 WAS ANNOUNCED 2 WEEKS AGO. More info at the end of july.

Nay, Kenshiro wouldn't like it because the people making it are asses.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#5gtomangaPosted 7/8/2012 12:55:37 AM
smithkakarot posted...
How would HE react to (New) Dante?

ATATATATATATATATATATATATATA
you are already dead
---
YS,megaman,shin megami tensei,growlancer,sonic,spider-man,batman,sly cooper FAN
#6SirenaLoreleyPosted 7/8/2012 6:29:24 AM
I prefer let Jotaro do the talking with his stand Star Platinum (btw, a new JoJo Bizarre Adventure game is on the way, after so many years...)
...yare yare daze...
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#7Phantom_Opera_GPosted 7/8/2012 6:54:25 AM
I'd see it being like Kenshiro vs Jagi, he punches the pretender on a pressure point that messes up his muscle control causing him to blow his own brains out
---
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri
#8Dark_Oni12398Posted 7/12/2012 9:19:23 AM
Phantom_Opera_G posted...
I'd see it being like Kenshiro vs Jagi, he punches the pretender on a pressure point that messes up his muscle control causing him to blow his own brains out

That's.....not what kenshiro did to jagi......did you watch the show?
---
Welcome to GameFAQ. Please keep you opinions too yourself, type with perfect spelling and grammar and god help you if you state something as fact.
#9ejshinPosted 7/12/2012 9:26:40 AM
Seeing how New Dante isn't preying on the weak, I think Kenshiro would ignore him. The greedy fat cats at Capcom however.... Atatatatatatata!
---
Those that do not understand satire are often those subject to it
#10Phantom_Opera_GPosted 7/12/2012 9:40:38 AM
Dark_Oni12398 posted...
Phantom_Opera_G posted...

That's.....not what kenshiro did to jagi......did you watch the show?

I did....... this is me amusing things again, I did with Saddam quoting Darth Vader's "I changed my mind pray that I don't change it any further" in Not Without My Anus (the Terrance And Phillip episode of South Park) when putting it to Bane and Batman fighting to the death and it made me look quite foolish lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13H_4XOFn28&t=2m42s

But yea I guess it was and it wasn't, Jagi does take the punch to the face, points the gun to his face but he manages to get the gun out of his hand before he pulls the trigger.

Let this be a lesson to you all, never assume anything because it can leave you looking like a fool lol.
---
MvC3 | Dante Magneto Zero | Morrigan Wolverine Wesker |Felicia Hagger Iron Man | Others |Chun Li Spider-Man Akuma X-23 Viewtiful Joe
SSFIVAE | Juri