OMG DEY RUiN DANTE!

#11KyryloPosted 7/12/2012 11:29:39 AM
those 3 are just biasing trolls. Kidertotenwald even admitted it, so just ignore them. They probably like every game that has name DMC on it, without even caring how it looks, plays or who is main character
#12Hunter1534Posted 7/12/2012 11:49:32 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Nope just hop on the bus with the other clueless narrow minded individuals :)

Although Dante has been ruined since DMC1 imo looks like he is finally a character that is respectable and loved by fans.

Lol you're a pathetic joke. Get out of here. Nobody even likes you here or wants you here.
---
Yes, my all time favourite video game hero has a sexual innuendo for an ERECT PENlS as his name. So what?
#137lightsXIII(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 4:13:46 PM
Kyrylo posted...
those 3 are just biasing trolls. Kidertotenwald even admitted it, so just ignore them. They probably like every game that has name DMC on it, without even caring how it looks, plays or who is main character

lol so you gonna call us trolls because you didn't like what we said?
---
...in asexual way... here's my DA http://junthehedgehog.deviantart.com/
#14DevilTears604Posted 7/12/2012 6:08:13 PM
Wait, so anyone who has something positive to say about the game is a troll now?

Well, put me at the head of the bus cause I can't wait for this game!!
---
Day One buys for 2012: Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3
#15SirenaLoreleyPosted 7/12/2012 6:25:41 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
Wait, so anyone who has something positive to say about the game is a troll now?

Well, put me at the head of the bus cause I can't wait for this game!!

No, there are a difference between people who actually has hope for this game and want to honestly play it, and also share their points of view about the good and bad things with an open mind...
...and people who only came here and say 'THIZ GAEM IS SOO COOL, WHY DUN'T YU LIEK IT, YOU ALL ARE HATERZ', and start discussing with other people about silly things...
...trolls, in other words.
---
**I will choose a path that's clear... I will choose Free Will**
#16DevilTears604Posted 7/12/2012 7:07:14 PM
Oh yeah, absolutely. I got no problem with open minded discussion. Everyone should do it. I just don't like coming on here and seeing people doing the same thing that you say a troll does, but in the opposite direction: Condemning Ninja Theory and praying for Tameen to be sent to hell for rebooting the series, like he went rogue and did this instead of Capcom assigning him the project.

The game isn't out yet and it seems like people want it to fail. Maybe it's just cause I'm an optimistic person, or that I like a more Western taste to games, but I'm excited for this. Innocent until proven guilty. If it comes out and it sucks, then we can judge it.
---
Day One buys for 2012: Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3, Bioshock Infinite, Assassin's Creed 3
#17KindertotenwaldPosted 7/12/2012 8:31:54 PM
Hunter1534 posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
Nope just hop on the bus with the other clueless narrow minded individuals :)

Although Dante has been ruined since DMC1 imo looks like he is finally a character that is respectable and loved by fans.

Lol you're a pathetic joke. Get out of here. Nobody even likes you here or wants you here.

Sticks and Stones :(
#18smithkakarotPosted 7/12/2012 8:58:05 PM
I never meant to be so bad to you
One thing I said that I would never do
A look from you and I would fall from grace
And that would wipe the smile right from my face...

Do you remember when we used to dance
And incidence arose from circumstance?
One thing lead to another we were young
And we would scream together songs unsung

IT WAS THE HEEEEEAAAAAAAT OF THE MOMENT
TELLING ME WHAT YOUR HEART MEANT!
HEEEEEAAAAAAT OF THE MOMENT, SHOWN IN YOUR EYES!
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#19KyryloPosted 7/12/2012 9:26:34 PM
DevilTears604 posted...
Oh yeah, absolutely. I got no problem with open minded discussion. Everyone should do it. I just don't like coming on here and seeing people doing the same thing that you say a troll does, but in the opposite direction: Condemning Ninja Theory and praying for Tameen to be sent to hell for rebooting the series, like he went rogue and did this instead of Capcom assigning him the project.

The game isn't out yet and it seems like people want it to fail. Maybe it's just cause I'm an optimistic person, or that I like a more Western taste to games, but I'm excited for this. Innocent until proven guilty. If it comes out and it sucks, then we can judge it.

It's huge difference. When somebody says I don't like it, it doesn't mean that everyone should dislike it, and when somebody says OMG, this game is amazing you all should just STFU, it's completely different thing, and can only be seen as trolling.