DmC Dante vs. Edward Cullen

#1smithkakarotPosted 7/12/2012 1:06:18 AM
In a fistfight.
---
"Welcome to Oblivion!"-Vegeta
#2Yami_light_Posted 7/12/2012 1:12:17 AM
well, isn't Cullen supposed to read minds?
amd he's faster so...

I don't know lol, I'll leave it to you
---
---
If gameplay is solid, I'll play it, most of you play games where you only see a hand holding a gun anyway ... -PSN:Light_Yami
#3InnerSolacePosted 7/12/2012 4:05:22 AM
Honestly, this scenario can't fully be thought out until the game is released in its entirety and we see the peak of Dante's strength by the time the game ends. For all you know, Dante could get some extreme rise in ability and power, kind of like the old Dante did in DMC3 (unlocking his Devil Trigger; among other things).

But Edward Cullen is pretty fast... I fear that the Dante we have seen up until now would not be able to beat him, at the <u>current moment</u>. If weapons were to be allowed, I do think this Dante would stand more than a good chance at beating Edward, however. Still kind of hard to come to that conclusion, though, since speed would be a factor (as already stated).

Just my viewpoint on things.
---
Signature.
#4AlexxShadenk777Posted 7/12/2012 4:06:50 AM
Oh no. Screw you, TC.
---
PSN: AlexxShadenk777
#5DarkSymbiotePosted 7/12/2012 4:17:15 AM
Most likely Edward. He is faster.
---
My Dragon's Dogma Review:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/xbox360/626514-dragons-dogma/reviews/review-151162
#6smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 4:19:51 AM
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Oh no. Screw you, TC.

umadbro?
---
#7vhunter14Posted 7/12/2012 4:26:38 AM
A naked pale sparkling man would kinda creep even new dante out, unless they are both fighting pantless.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#8smithkakarot(Topic Creator)Posted 7/12/2012 4:34:01 AM
How fast ARE Edward and (new) Dante, anyway? Edward doesn't seem fast enough to "Flash Step"...
---
#9JohnStriderPosted 7/12/2012 9:32:40 AM
I feel kind of bad posting here, since it confirms having seen the first two films, but...from what I've seen, I'd say it's fairly close.

It's worth noting that the problem with Twilight vampires isn't that they're "wussy", it's that they're stupidly overpowered in a badly written way. In addition to each one getting a super power of some sort, they all have super speed of some sort, and the only way to kill one is to rip it to pieces and set fire to the remains; the sparkly part is apparently because of some poorly thought-out extension of the fact that their bodies are literally as durable as diamonds.

That said, while Edward's highly dangerous by human standards, he's not actually much of a fighter, even in-universe. Mind reading, super speed and durability are definitely advantages, but I don't think he has the skill to use them.
---
Funny as hell, it was the most horrible thing I could imagine...
#10Hunter1534Posted 7/12/2012 12:51:31 PM
smithkakarot posted...
AlexxShadenk777 posted...
Oh no. Screw you, TC.

umadbro?

-1000 for being unoriginal.
---
Yes, my all time favourite video game hero has a sexual innuendo for an ERECT PENlS as his name. So what?