All new stuff released today, look here!!!

#11NaichingeruPosted 11/1/2012 3:21:18 PM
sworder posted...
I like the 7 difficulty settings. I feel like the kill enemies with 1 hit one is unnecessary, but the Hell or Hell sounds like a good challenge

Neither of these are new anyway. :)
---
GT: Sensei Ponzor.
"The greatest part of mankind floats betwixt vice and virtue."
#12Shinra-ArmyPosted 11/1/2012 3:31:34 PM
fiori posted...
4) Unlockable costumes in game: http://www.nowgamer.com/news/1660472/devil_may_cry_first_dmc_dlc_details.html

!

!!

!!!

So apparently these might actually change how Dante plays, which means we could have a True Dante mode.

Which might still be a pretty horrible idea, now that I think about it.
---
WRRYYYYers posted...
I am a former Spetsnaz operative and I have killed a taekwondo master before.
#13Dark_EpathyPosted 11/1/2012 6:16:47 PM
Still looks stiff in places, but this is the best the game has been. And it looks good enough for me.
---
~@_@~
Why are you people so hung up on what's canon or not? - freakazaa
#14kentrel7Posted 11/1/2012 6:30:12 PM
There goes another hand full of complaints smacked out the window. And combo vids like that will come in handy for the more challenging modes.
#15KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/1/2012 6:33:08 PM
kentrel7 posted...
There goes another hand full of complaints smacked out the window. And combo vids like that will come in handy for the more challenging modes.

Not really. The only thing they seemed to do right is the difficulty.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#1690wushumanPosted 11/1/2012 6:53:02 PM
Seriously, I don't know where this whole gameplay is slow still coming from. Not even from the combo video did they expect speed (It's a combo video, I'm more focused on how the moves are put together than how fast they are right now). The "Bloodline: and" Home Truths" videos shown the most fastest, fluid, controlled, unrepetitive gameplay I've seen yet from DmC, and it left me very impressed and wanting for more. Congrats to the player as he/she knew how the game should be played. But I looked everywhere in each video when comments say that the gameplay is very slow and boring. I'm not blind or anything, but is it just me? I'll understand (sort of) that they say it's not as fast as the previous games, but...when I compared it the gameplays of Bayonetta, MGR, GOW, even NG. I hardly found much of a difference in speed. Just motion. Guess I'll see when I get my hands on the demo.