"four new difficulty modes"

#1LancerLigarPosted 11/2/2012 7:53:13 AM
Why are so many sites talking about the last four difficulty modes like they are something Ninja Theory came up with when all of the difficulty modes in DmC were featured in DMC4.
Actually now that I think about it didn't some sites act like the weapon switching on the fly was another Ninja Theory idea when DMC4 did it as well (albeit in a slightly different form).
---
Gamertag: Lunar Legend PSN: LunarLegendX
#2kentrel7Posted 11/2/2012 7:56:24 AM
I think it's gonna be pretty cold today, i should buy a new coat for the upcoming winter to stay warm >_<
#3LancerLigar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:10:14 AM
kentrel7 posted...
I think it's gonna be pretty cold today, i should buy a new coat for the upcoming winter to stay warm >_<

?
---
#4Kira0987Posted 11/2/2012 8:13:25 AM
I think a lot of the sites are befitting somehow from praising DMC so high, especially the way they are so careful to mention anything controversial about the game. On top of that I'm willing to bet that not a damn one of those "video game journalists" have played much, if any, of the previous 4 DMCs to know what they hell they are talking about, thus not knowing that these additions aren't new.
---
Soul of the lost withdrawn from its vessel, let strength be granted so the world might be mended.
PSN - Makohazard
#5LancerLigar(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 8:28:57 AM
All you get googling DmC devil may cry is the same preview over and over again after each piece of news comes out. I wish all these "journalists wouldn't do that.
---