New upcoming DLC "Vergil's Downfall"

#1chaotix247Posted 11/12/2012 9:15:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOY_IHBfEw&feature=youtu.be

Holy **** I'm sold on this finally because I'm a Vergil fanboy...Whether or not they're referring to his downfall from grace in general or just the new story this is exactly what a Current Gen DMC needed.
---
I hate Capcom even with the announcement of DMC HD Collection.
Currently Playing - NHL13, RE6, CS:GO
#2TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 9:18:29 AM
YEP! GETTIN' THIS GAME!
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#3CornerCheckPosted 11/12/2012 9:19:54 AM
chaotix247 posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqOY_IHBfEw&feature=youtu.be

Holy **** I'm sold on this finally because I'm a Vergil fanboy...Whether or not they're referring to his downfall from grace in general or just the new story this is exactly what a Current Gen DMC needed.

I've converted as well.
*drools That awesome darkslayer style!
#4Modest_ModsoulPosted 11/12/2012 9:26:17 AM(edited)
Surprisingly...

That's such an awesome trailer, in my opinion.

I think his "downfall" is somewhat the expanded story potential of after DMC 3 ending (Vergil's cut-scene).

Whether this game also have it's own version of Vergil's would be Nelo Angelo...

But as DLC...

/: (
---
If you show me how to die... Then I'll show you how to live.
#5SlaveBladePosted 11/12/2012 9:22:13 AM
Looks great. I doubt it'll happen, but I kinda hope you can play him in the main campaign as well, but either way, more content is welcome.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#6KyryloPosted 11/12/2012 9:24:39 AM
sooo...pro's are once again pawned by NT who promised free of DLCs game... well, have fun paying for it.
#7chaotix247(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:24:47 AM
Dude I've hated this game for everything I was worth until I saw this just now. I mean recently I've been like "okay-ed" if that's a word with the recent reveal of gameplay but now...holy crap.
---
I hate Capcom even with the announcement of DMC HD Collection.
Currently Playing - NHL13, RE6, CS:GO
#8JELIFISH19Posted 11/12/2012 9:25:51 AM
SlaveBlade posted...
Looks great. I doubt it'll happen, but I kinda hope you can play him in the main campaign as well, but either way, more content is welcome.

It'll be the same reason Dante and Nero weren't interchangeable in DMC4. A character has a unique ability that allow him to traverse the environment that the other character doesn't.
---
I <3 my HRAP EX-SE
SSF4AE + BBCS2 + UMvC3 + MK = Life - Waiting desperately for Skullgirls
#9SlaveBladePosted 11/12/2012 9:28:22 AM
Kyrylo posted...
sooo...pro's are once again pawned by NT who promised free of DLCs game... well, have fun paying for it.

I'm kinda getting annoyed with this attitude, really.

But you know what? I will have fun paying for it, just to spite you. Best part is it won't affect me negatively~
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#10Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 9:30:38 AM
JELIFISH19 posted...
SlaveBlade posted...

It'll be the same reason Dante and Nero weren't interchangeable in DMC4. A character has a unique ability that allow him to traverse the environment that the other character doesn't.

There are plenty of games that let you do that thou and DMC4 was promised to be one of them.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.