Capcom is a joke are they charging for this dlc???

#11DarkJaydragonPosted 11/12/2012 10:01:56 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Strelok posted...
And if you don't pre-order you pay.

Yeah but if you are going to get it anyway, why wouldn't you pre-order?

Maybe you don't have the money? I'm waiting to get AC3 until after christmas when I'll have money, so I couldn't preorder.

That's a given but you shouldn't be expecting free stuff if you buy it after the date, it's good of them to give it out as free in the first place.
---
Not changing this sig until i go to sleep started : 13/01/06 00:40 am GT: Jaydragon117 Flight of dragons is #1.
#12sworderPosted 11/12/2012 10:02:00 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Strelok posted...

Maybe you don't have the money? I'm waiting to get AC3 until after christmas when I'll have money, so I couldn't preorder.

If you don't have $5 then you should worry about things other than playing video games
#13TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 10:02:35 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Strelok posted...

That's more of your personal issue than the company's don't you think? They're giving an option for it free, if you can't use it, you can't condemn the company for that.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#14KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/12/2012 10:03:44 AM
sworder posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
DarkJaydragon posted...
Strelok posted...

If you don't have $5 then you should worry about things other than playing video games

I have $5, but if the release date comes and I don't have the other $55, what do I do then? I don't put down $5 on a game unless I'm sure I'll have the money by then, hence AC3. I had $5, but I knew I wouldn't have the money on release.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#15TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 10:04:38 AM
Sounds like you just gotta miss out on that free DLC then hombre.
---
#16andyt73Posted 11/12/2012 10:05:17 AM
Yeh because bioware didnt do this with from ashes in mass effect 3 and ubisoft havent done it with just about every assassins creed game.

It is what it is, atleast it looks good, and i dont even like Virgil and i was impressed
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#17sworderPosted 11/12/2012 10:06:15 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I have $5, but if the release date comes and I don't have the other $55, what do I do then? I don't put down $5 on a game unless I'm sure I'll have the money by then, hence AC3. I had $5, but I knew I wouldn't have the money on release.

You don't have to purchase on release date. When you eventually get it, your receipt will have a code so you can download it. You probably have like a month before it expires IIRC.
#18Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 10:08:34 AM
andyt73 posted...
Yeh because bioware didnt do this with from ashes in mass effect 3 and ubisoft havent done it with just about every assassins creed game.

It is what it is, atleast it looks good, and i dont even like Virgil and i was impressed

Are you defective, people have been complaining about this practice for a long time now. We've been calling this move on this board forever.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#19andyt73Posted 11/12/2012 10:14:13 AM
Im not defective at all, im against it as a business practice, just as im against, famine, war, religious persecution, the inflated price of oil and many other things.

I am however a realist and understand that my stance on these things isnt gonna make them go away and have better things to do than repeatedly complain about the same issue

So the question is are you defective, and secondly dont talk to me like that
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#20TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 10:14:17 AM
Ether101 posted...
andyt73 posted...

Are you defective, people have been complaining about this practice for a long time now. We've been calling this move on this board forever.

Have you really?

Let it be known.

FREE DLC = Bad.
---