Capcom is a joke are they charging for this dlc???

#181andyt73Posted 11/13/2012 11:17:41 AM
Strelok posted...
I bought even less.
It does nothing to detract from the argument at hand.

Well to an extent it does as u just stated that plenty of companies are still making good games without a plethora of DLC when between us we have just proved thats not the case as we have bought so few games.
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#182andyt73Posted 11/13/2012 11:20:26 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I've bought fewer then 6 new, a few used though. I use a website where you can buy and sell used games for a relatively good price. Mostly, I just played some classics. Plugged in the N64 and went back to the days of quality.

Which is of course the major reason why devs need to try to sweeten the pot to get ppl to pre order and buy day one, to try to minimize the impact of trade in, which is the bigger issue with the modern games industry
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#183KA_ME_HA_ME_HAPosted 11/13/2012 11:34:52 AM
andyt73 posted...
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...
I've bought fewer then 6 new, a few used though. I use a website where you can buy and sell used games for a relatively good price. Mostly, I just played some classics. Plugged in the N64 and went back to the days of quality.

Which is of course the major reason why devs need to try to sweeten the pot to get ppl to pre order and buy day one, to try to minimize the impact of trade in, which is the bigger issue with the modern games industry

I don't mean used new games, I mean used old games. Like early PS3 old.
---
[INSERT SIGNATURE HERE]
#184ChezDispenserPosted 11/13/2012 11:37:57 AM
KA_ME_HA_ME_HA posted...

Collect-a-thons, ho!
---
Goddamn!
#185StrelokPosted 11/13/2012 11:43:42 AM
andyt73 posted...
Strelok posted...
I bought even less.
It does nothing to detract from the argument at hand.

Well to an extent it does as u just stated that plenty of companies are still making good games without a plethora of DLC when between us we have just proved thats not the case as we have bought so few games.

It's not like every gaming company that sells good games is releasing a game every damned year you know -_-

Now excuse me, I'm going to nonviolently non-assassinate the Lord Regent while evading stiltmen with motherf***ing fire arrows.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg