Capcom is a joke are they charging for this dlc???

#21StrelokPosted 11/12/2012 10:14:44 AM
Indeed, from day one we've been pretty much been saying on disc DLC included.

Also, some people buy games secondhand, or are waiting for a pricedrop because, guess, they don't want to spend 60 Euroes/USD on a game.
And I don't consider it "free".
By having a pre-order ready they pretty much ensure themselves on a sale. And if this pre-order DLC is already on the disc...
I detest stuff like this. It's why I didn't buy a single Bioware DLC, nor will I ever.
---
Goodbye Bubbles, dearest of pets. I'll miss you, always. 2nd June 2004 - 22nd August 2009
http://i1120.photobucket.com/albums/l493/TTripweed/Haiguyz.jpg
#22Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 10:16:37 AM
Taizuku posted...
Ether101 posted...
andyt73 posted...
Yeh because bioware didnt do this with from ashes in mass effect 3 and ubisoft havent done it with just about every assassins creed game.

It is what it is, atleast it looks good, and i dont even like Virgil and i was impressed

Are you defective, people have been complaining about this practice for a long time now. We've been calling this move on this board forever.

Have you really?

Let it be known.

FREE DLC = Bad.

Cutting content form a game to use as a baring chip is bad.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#23TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 10:16:38 AM
Strelok posted...

Also, some people buy games secondhand, or are waiting for a pricedrop because, guess, they don't want to spend 60 Euroes/USD on a game.
By having a pre-order ready they pretty much ensure themselves on a sale. And if this pre-order DLC is already on the disc...
I detest stuff like this. It's why I didn't buy a single Bioware DLC, nor will I ever.

This doesn't even make sense...if you buy the game it's an ensured sale anyway. If you preorder you were going to buy the game...it's an ensured sale anyway...you may no consider it free...but it is.
---
~~'~,~'<(@Official Jon Talbain of Za Warudo@)>'~,~'~~
PSN: MobileFlame
#24sworderPosted 11/12/2012 10:17:49 AM
If people that buy used games want to pay less then they get less content. Seems fair to me.
#25TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 10:20:20 AM
The day people whine about free content is the day the world has officially jumped the shark. This whole 'existence' thing isn't working out.
---
#26andyt73Posted 11/12/2012 10:22:41 AM(edited)
sworder posted...
If people that buy used games want to pay less then they get less content. Seems fair to me.

Exactly never understood why people pay a fraction of the full price yet expect the exact same content, talk about feeling entitled

I sometime buy games used but i understand that it doesn't hurt the industry as they dont see the revenue.

And i would much prefer actual game content as an incentive to buy rather than EA trick of an online pass which does nothing
---
psn ID: Tarny73. LEAD ME, FOLLOW ME, OR GET OUT OF MY WAY!
#27Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 10:34:36 AM
Taizuku posted...
Strelok posted...

This doesn't even make sense...if you buy the game it's an ensured sale anyway. If you preorder you were going to buy the game...it's an ensured sale anyway...you may no consider it free...but it is.

Its content that should already be part of the game and you are paying for it in the price of the game.
---
#28TaizukuPosted 11/12/2012 10:36:15 AM
Ether101 posted...
Taizuku posted...
Strelok posted...

Its content that should already be part of the game and you are paying for it in the price of the game.

Therefore you get it for free when you pre-order.
---
#29SlaveBladePosted 11/12/2012 10:44:54 AM
All I know is I preordered way back in august, so this is a welcome surprise. I just got a nice chunk more for my money.
---
Interested in a RP about a post apocalyptic future Earth with some Mutant shenanigans? PM me if you wanna join~
#30Ether101Posted 11/12/2012 10:49:02 AM
Taizuku posted...
Therefore you get it for free when you pre-order.

No human being would consider that free.

andyt73 posted...
sworder posted...

Exactly never understood why people pay a fraction of the full price yet expect the exact same content, talk about feeling entitled

I sometime buy games used but i understand that it doesn't hurt the industry as they dont see the revenue.

And i would much prefer actual game content as an incentive to buy rather than EA trick of an online pass which does nothing

Because that's how it works. When people buy a used car they expect it to work. This whole pissing contest be done by the companies over how many preoders they can get does nothing but here hurt the industry in many ways.

Plus, used games help the industry as a whole.
---